Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The official ****Sod politics and lets get back to supporting the Albion thread

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
There's been many nasty bin fest's on here and then there's been this weeks political fallout from Thatchers death, I've never seen such vitriol thrown around from such a diverse bunch of regular posters on here. So lets try to draw a line under our politics (if we can) and get back to what we're all good at, SUPPORTING BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365634572.937310.jpg

2-1 win at borough will be a good start.
Seeeeeeeeaaaaaggggguuuuulllllsssss

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Will Buckley be on the right wing? Who will play on the left wing?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Will Buckley be on the right wing? Who will play on the left wing?

I thought this was a non-political thread? :rolleyes:

Orlandi I would guess.

And well done to the OP, but not all on here are good at supporting Brighton and Hove Albion. At least it is more constructive than arguing over someone who left office 23 years ago.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I thought this was a non-political thread? :rolleyes:

Orlandi I would guess.

And well done to the OP, but not all on here are good at supporting Brighton and Hove Albion. At least it is more constructive than arguing over someone who left office 23 years ago.

Thank you fella, but judging by the lack of response on this and other Albion related threads, people obviously would still prefer sniping at each other about politicians who couldn't give a **** about them. .
Anyway, any news on injuries to Buckers, Kaz and Bruno?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Thank you fella, but judging by the lack of response on this and other Albion related threads, people obviously would still prefer sniping at each other about politicians who couldn't give a **** about them. .

Rather than footballers than don't give a shit about us either :whistle:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Anyway, any news on injuries to Buckers, Kaz and Bruno?

No news that I have seen. Press conference this morning though I think.

And you HAVE to start the official match day thread this week. :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Spanish Dave is this weeks press conference victim so I'm expecting a shake up in midfield again this week. I'll be interested to hear about the status of Kaz and Buckley given GP's comments of earlier this week.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Mowbray has seemingly conceded they won't make the playoffs and will be giving young players a chance over the remaining games to see who deserves to stay next season. Hopefully that rotation starts this weekend.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oh, and according to Andy Naylor on twitter Buckley and KLL are ok, and Bruno has started training

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here