Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona vs psg

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I have never seen barcelona give the ball away so much especially at home.They are lucky to only be 1.0 down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They appear to be struggling, Messi ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Fantastic Barcelona goal. Injection of pace from Messi and the passing, impossible to defend against when they get it right.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Amazing how bringing on a player that is probably less than 50% fit can lift the performance of the rest of the team.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Arab owners of PSG must have spent countless £100m's in no time at all, turning a modest club in a modest league, into a team of well known stars. All so false.

And people complain about Chelsea and Man City.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not the greatest Barca ever performance by a long, long way, and no doubt that the introduction of Messi (even a struggling, half-fit Messi) changed the game entirely, but they've got the result and edged through.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Appparently the first time ever that a team has reached (at least) the semi-finals of this competition 6 years in a row.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Spain vs. Germany for the big prize now:

- Real Madrid
- Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Bayern Munich

Oct 25, 2003
The Arab owners of PSG must have spent countless £100m's in no time at all, turning a modest club in a modest league, into a team of well known stars. All so false.

you need money to succeed in football.......i like it when a new club arrives on the scene to challenge the big boys, otherwise you just get the same clubs in the latter stages year after year and it gets REALLY dull

Oct 25, 2003

- Real Madrid
- Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Bayern Munich

about right....spain and germany probably have the two strongest leagues at the minute and these 4 are by quite some distance the strongest in either

didn't watch bayern-juventus but a 4-0 aggregate win over a very strong juventus side is hugely impressive and bayern have STORMED the bundesliga this year...can't help but think that this could be their year (they should've won it last year as well really)

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
you need money to succeed in football.......i like it when a new club arrives on the scene to challenge the big boys, otherwise you just get the same clubs in the latter stages year after year and it gets REALLY dull

I know, but Platini is scuppering the likes of ManC, Chelsea, Malaga and PSG from being able to sustain this with FFP, thus handing the chances of success back to just ManUre, Barca, Real, Bayern, Arsenal, Juve and the 2 Milan's, who have the established unsubsidised turnover. I don't think it was his intention for this side effect, but he has just enhanced an 8 or so club cartel. We know that Taggart and Wenger are chuffed about FFP.

D

Deleted member 18477

Barca in the semi final of the champions league again? How dull!

Come on Real, Bayern and DORTMUND!!!!!

Oct 25, 2003
dortmund play some SUBLIME football at times and are really exciting to watch, but i fear their youthful exuberance would be ripped to shreds by real or barca in a knock out tie

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I don't think anyone that complains about City and Chelsea would hold PSG in high regard.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Have been in Barcelona for a conference since Sunday. Hotel we stayed in was about 5 mins walk from the Nou Camp. When we left at 2.00pm this afternoon for the airport the noise of horns and fireworks in the street was already crazy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

- Real Madrid
- Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Bayern Munich

Looks like Spanish flair v Teutonic efficiency for the semis/final then.......

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barca in the semi final of the champions league again? How dull!

Come on Real, Bayern and DORTMUND!!!!!

You're right, Barca being there again is so dull, especially considering that none of the other three have ever made it there or won it before....oh, wait. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here