Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil Spencer: Secret Agent

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is this programme just a vehicle for double entendres?

So far tonight we've had:

"Dave won't want people sniffing round his back door"

"He's having trouble with his parts, and in the meantime Gemma has got hers out too"

and an absolute classic....

"If she trims her bush, she'll have a nice clear entrance"

Who writes this stuff :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bring back Sarah Beeny :love:

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

"He's having trouble with his parts, and in the meantime Gemma has got hers out too"

Just been watching it. Same lines every week, funny at first, but gets a bit tiresome!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Sorry each to their own and all that but I have better things to do with my life.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sorry each to their own and all that but I have better things to do with my life.

Yep. No programme with nauseating 'Phil' or 'Kirsty' or any other property bullshyt will ever be on in this house, not to mention Game of Thrones, The Village, Broadchurch, The Syndicate, any soap opera, any UK TV drama full stop, any American series like Mad Men or The Sopranos, Doctor Who, Mock The Week, anything with Shalpa Shetty or that other one, not The One Show, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, Top Gear, Michael McIntyre or that bloody scouse bloke who clutches his hands in front of his body all the time, nor A Question of Sport, nor anything with any of the cast of Gavin and Stacey in it, which just leaves the BBC News at Ten, The Football League Show and Loose Women.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Yep. No programme with nauseating 'Phil' or 'Kirsty' or any other property bullshyt will ever be on in this house, not to mention Game of Thrones, The Village, Broadchurch, The Syndicate, any soap opera, any UK TV drama full stop, any American series like Mad Men or The Sopranos, Doctor Who, Mock The Week, anything with Shalpa Shetty or that other one, not The One Show, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, Top Gear, Michael McIntyre or that bloody scouse bloke who clutches his hands in front of his body all the time, nor A Question of Sport, nor anything with any of the cast of Gavin and Stacey in it, which just leaves the BBC News at Ten, The Football League Show and Loose Women.

You must live in my house. I just got The Young Ones on continuous loop.

Beat that you *******.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here