Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds Monoploy - Winner!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I grabbed a bite Maccy D's in Brighton today and sad as to say I had been keeping one of their collector cards and the property stickers over the last few weeks (I don't go in there very often - honest!), but today I got the third and final property The Strand in the red area winning me a 3D Panasonic TV. I think this is the first thing I have ever won other than a tenner on the golden goal vs Leeds last season.

That got me thinking has anyone else got any winners from Maccy D's from their Monopoly promotion? or won any other cool prizes elsewhere?

Well Done.

I worked at Maccy D's as a 17 year old spotty youth and when I left I nicked 3 bi boxes of cards.

Spent 2 days opening the whole lot and not one major prize.

I didn't have to buy a big mac, fries or drink for some time though!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm sure you don't win it... You just get entered into a draw...

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I was in there earlier and asked for a Big Mac. She asked me if I wanted anything on it, so I said, '£5 each way...'

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Medium carbonated drink, only because my daughter wanted to go there because I avoid the place like the plague, the burgers are appalling.
BTW I always wonder if aanyone has ever won a TV prize by entering for free via the internet rather than getting, I dont trust those competitions and they have been caught out before.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I worked at Maccy D's as a 17 year old spotty youth and when I left I nicked 3 bi boxes of cards.

Spent 2 days opening the whole lot and not one major prize.

I didn't have to buy a big mac, fries or drink for some time though!
You worked there, and still wanted to eat there?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Me too! I collected it after my "meal" and she gave me an iffy look. I almost said something like, "damn right I'm having my fee doughnut!".

But I wasn't enough of a man, so I sloped off scoffing my prize.

i just felt embarrassed handing over my winning voucher the size of a postage stamp to get a free doughnut I crept up to the till when no one was looking

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Just to clarify, there are 200 TV's available nationally on a collect to win basis (e.g. collect the three stickers required)

So the story is not without the boundaries of possibility :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here