Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls travel

eggward

Jan 8, 2012
I usually go to away games on the train but I am thinking of using seagulls travel for Leeds to keep costs down. Can anybody that's used it tell me what it's like? Are you sat with your knees up your nose with the constant smell of a chemical toilet or canyon travel quite comfortably? Any experiences good or bad would be appreciated, cheers!:bhasign:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tried to use them for the England U21s. Booked well ahead but close to the date they withdrew the coach I was booked on and gave me an alternative.

As it would only be possible for me to leave work and get to the alternative 10 minutes after it was due to leave they arranged that the coach would wait for me.

I was there at the arranged time, but the coach hadn't waited and had gone. Shoddy service.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I have used them for most evening and some weekend home matches and they are generally very good.

Our coach got changed at the last minute for the Under 21 match and arrived late so they might have had an off night.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
They have 5 coaches going to Leeds, 3 sold out already
I use seagull travel for any games further than Watford,good coaches always a toilet on board 40 min stops service station going & coming back (KFC KFC KFC!!!! ) dropped right outside the ground usually with an hour and a half to spare so plenty of time for a few beers outside most grounds

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I use them for home games and the service has been very good. Comfortable coaches and arrived at the ground in plenty of time.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
I have only used them once, away at millwall. The coach kept going back for people who had not turned up on time, we just made it in time literally for K.O. but at least we didnt miss the match.

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
The company is run by Albion fans and they do offer a good service. They use a number of local coach firms to provide the most hassle free way to travel to and from the Amex for anyone living outside the area. Have not used them for away matches, but know they do have regular away customers and I am sure their service will prove to be as adequate as it is for the home matches.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Or try [MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION] for your away travel. Decent coaches at fair prices and a true Albion fan. He runs the blues away coaches. Website and Facebook pages if you want other contact details.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Used them for Liverpool away last season (probably the worst coach out of the lot that day, not much room and old) also used it for palace away this and last season and Watford away these coaches were comfy and pretty new.

I would use them again and again, hassle free and most of the time cheaper than the train

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I used them once in the mid 80s with Ernest for Leeds away. We had a disco on the bck seat with his Waltham Cassette player belting out "Under my thumb", happy days

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I have only used them once, away at millwall. The coach kept going back for people who had not turned up on time, we just made it in time literally for K.O. but at least we didnt miss the match.

Hang on, that was their cock up. It was one person. It happened once to my knowledge. Usually a very good reliable service.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The nature of coach travel means you have no legroom & no banter between fans.

Give me the train (although very expensive ) every time.You have room to mingle & have plenty of leg room

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here