Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14,000 Wigan Millwall tickets just go on sale.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I received an email this morning from the FA offering tickets - I'm quite surprised to be honest, I would have thought both clubs would have enough fans to sell out their respective ends. Or is it the corporate tickets that haven't sold?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This is when the semis should be played at old Trafford, villa park or The Emirates
The cup final lost it's appeal having semis at wembley especially when there's only 60 ,000 inside wembley

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Wigan are being a bit arrogant, they have been saying they will save their money for the final!.......to be fair they are probably going to the final!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Bizarrely I saw Wigan v Millwall at Wembley in 1999 in the Auto Windscreen Trophy (I'm sure they tonked us in the early rounds on their way to Wembley).

I was in the Millwall end and they pretty much filled it, albeit there was probably a fair few non-Millwall fans like myself who got dragged along for the day out.

I think I'll give it a miss this time around. Once was enough!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
TBH didn't think they'ed sell that many

good turn out really

most Wigan fans are probably thinking they're be going back there in May,so probably saving their money

really don't like semi's at wembley,even if it was us

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wigan are being a bit arrogant, they have been saying they will save their money for the final!.......to be fair they are probably going to the final!

I see - that is arrogant. I would love, love to see Brighton at Wembley. Unfortunately if it happens this summer I won't be there.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I see - that is arrogant. I would love, love to see Brighton at Wembley. Unfortunately if it happens this summer I won't be there.

Hopefully Brighton will be at Wembley some time in the near future!.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All semi's should be played at a league ground chosen dependent on the semi finalist. It is tin pot to have them at Wembley.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just purchased 4, should be a great occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here