Brighton
Friday

Leicester vs Birmingham

Saturday

Bristol City v Bolton
Cardiff v Forest
Boro v Brighton

Palace not playing.

How do you see it panning out? Will Leicester give us yet another chance to make some space between ourselves and 7th place? Also very possible that Forest will drop points.

Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Friday

Leicester vs Birmingham

Saturday

Bristol City v Bolton
Cardiff v Forest
Boro v Brighton

Palace not playing.

How do you see it panning out? Will Leicester give us yet another chance to make some space between ourselves and 7th place? Also very possible that Forest will drop points.

I'd go with;

Leicester beat Brum
Bolton beat Bristol
Forest lose to Cardiff
Albion draw with 'Boro

Certainly not an ideal scenario if it comes to pass but it could be worse (just).

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
In all seriousness, this weekend of Championship football looks fantastic. I love being in a competitive league.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I fear Leicester and Bolton winning, us losing, and NSC going into meltdown.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Brighton and Leicester will win and Forest will lose, which will put us in 5th and Leicester in 6th.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
1 Cardiff 41 24 80
2 Hull 41 11 74
3 Watford 41 25 71
4 Crystal Palace 41 13 66
5 Nottm Forest 41 8 63
6 Brighton 41 16 62
7 Leicester 41 22 60
8 Bolton 41 7 60
9 Middlesbrough 41 -5 55

I think draws all round apart from Bolton who will win. Its going to be nip and tuck all the way...:eek:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A draw is just about good enough for us providing Forest do not win at Cardiff ( please, Cardiff don't lose this one !! )

Luckily Leicester play Bolton on Tuesday night.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Leicester looked a good side to me. I suspect that performance last week will kick start them to a bit of form now.
Bolton not great away and City in last chance saloon and some
Forest finally having a wobble and wont score 90th minute goals every week and Cardiff are nearly there.

Leicester win
Bolton Draw
Cardiff win
Us - Cant call this one

Even if we lose then not all bad. Bolton will then lose to resurgent Leicester the following week.

3 pts next 2 be good for us

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
If we manage to beat Middlesboro Sat & Peterboro Tues, Palace only have one game & Leicester play Bolton on Tues. We could potentially be in 4th by Tuesday night, I'm the eternal optimist so reckon that's where we'll be on Wed morning!! :)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In theory it will be BHA 65 (5th) Leicester 63 (6th) Forest 63 (7th) Bolton 63 (8th). A draw will take us to 6th defeat to 8th.
Wednesday morning will bring us either 8th four points adrift or 4th above Palace. Leicester v Bolton on Tuesday could see Leicester 6 points adrift with two defeats.
Are you keeping up with this.
Omitting the top three, that leaves three places and five teams all capable of both winning and throwing it all away.

EDIT
Cardiff drew Tuesday with Barnsley scoring in the 96th minute. We know what Forest have done in the final minutes of their last games!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here