Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The High Court rule that The Portsmouth Supporters Trust can buy Fratton Park for 3.5 million, that seems very underpriced considering the sale of The Goldstone years ago, in a similar retail posistion was sold for millions (?) more.
I wonder what our path would have been if the supporters could have purchased The Goldstone for around 3 million back in the day?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
It seems to me if The Portsmouth Supporters Trust get Fratton for 3.5 million they have a bargain, it must be worth double that at least. Good luck to them though, cant stand the club but the fans deserve to try and save the club.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It seems to me if The Portsmouth Supporters Trust get Fratton for 3.5 million they have a bargain, it must be worth double that at least. Good luck to them though, cant stand the club but the fans deserve to try and save the club.
Although they'll probably sell it on to a Saudi Prince.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Although they'll probably sell it on to a Saudi Prince.

Good point! And of course owning Fratton would not be the end of their problems. To run a venue like Fratton must cost millions and the club would have to start to make some sort of profit to substain football there. Not an easy conundrum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here