Nov 9, 2009
I would say the last three goals were offside

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
UnberBloodylievable

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a great game reminded me off Man city 2 extra time goals to win the prem last year
Unbelievable scenes think I chose the right game to watch tonight

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Santanaaaaaaaa! :lolol:

What a comeback. Shocking refereeing from the Scots though, no debating it - they were utterly atrocious all night. Missed things all over the place.

Oct 25, 2003
is the offside rule "any part of the body"? because i'm sure the malaga keepers (WILLY) hand and part of his arm were on the goal line, with the defender mostly on the line/behind it when that big dortmund bloke SLOTTED home...so surely he wasn't offside?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Maybe the west stand can do something like Dortmund?
image.jpg

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
is the offside rule "any part of the body"? because i'm sure the malaga keepers (WILLY) hand and part of his arm were on the goal line, with the defender mostly on the line/behind it when that big dortmund bloke SLOTTED home...so surely he wasn't offside?
I agree with you. The keeper's arm was definitely on the line when the dortmund player scored. I don't see anything in the video to suggest their second goal was offside either (as mentioned previously)

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Have just read the FIFA website and will happily reverse what I have just said above. The arm is not considered part of the body when determining if someone is level. At the moment the ball is played, part of the attacker's body is past the goalkeeper's head as he dives back towards the line - therefore, offside. Still don't see anything wrong with Dortmund's second though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought at least 3 players were offside as the freekick was taken just before Dortmunds 2nd goal.

Only saw the highlights and it was gripping. I wish that we could break at pace like both of those sides did, we would have promotion in the bag by now.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Have just read the FIFA website and will happily reverse what I have just said above. The arm is not considered part of the body when determining if someone is level. At the moment the ball is played, part of the attacker's body is past the goalkeeper's head as he dives back towards the line - therefore, offside. Still don't see anything wrong with Dortmund's second though.

They scored, that what's wrong with it!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Had the cava uncorked & ready along with some of the 'Giri Army', then disaster, and can't say there's always next year!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
82nd minute, just when you think you've won it...........bang!!! Bang!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here