Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Will the money go to the miners?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I really can't see the radio stations playing that in the chart show's on sunday if either charted or gets into the top spot

You won't be able to see it because it's radio.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The ones that wanted to work, or the ones that beat up those that wanted to work?

The ones that chucked that brick off the bridge?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The ones that wanted to work, or the ones that beat up those that wanted to work?

Just corrected that for you........The ones who wanted to carry on mining after reaching all their productivity targets and to keep their communities alive or the scabs .

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
It's soaring up the charts as we speak. Rather a lovely song in my view, and a great film. Amazing how these surges of nostalgia can strike sometimes

Dec 29, 2011
What winds me up is that most people 'celebrating' her death are under 30 and are just jumping on a bandwagon. She dragged the country into the modern era but people trot out the same couple of arguments, "created lots of unemployment", "closed the mines". Question them further than that and they haven't a ****ing clue what they're talking about.

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
I think it's in poor taste, but she ruined a generation of people's lives through her bullying ideology, so I don't have a problem with it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What winds me up is that most people 'celebrating' her death are under 30 and are just jumping on a bandwagon. She dragged the country into the modern era but people trot out the same couple of arguments, "created lots of unemployment", "closed the mines". Question them further than that and they haven't a ****ing clue what they're talking about.

I'm in my forties and lived in Liverpool in a working class area during the Thatcher era mate. What winds me up is southern aspirants who made pots of cash and started Britain off on the debt mountain roller coaster in the 80s while the north got ****ing raped.

Clearly you don't know what your talking about half as well as you think you do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here