Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's Championship Football

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Cardiff v Barnsley
Mllwall v Sheffield Wednesday

Would like Barnsley to win this as Cardiff play Forest next and would make that fixture more of a must win.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Changing topics, Champions League...Dortmund/Malaga, superb game and atmosphere

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wow , Malaga lead 2-1, Dortmund need 2 goals in 10 minutes

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Unbelievable, 2-1 down in the 2nd minute of injury time, now 3-2 up

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Blackburn would be good. It may scare the Indians off so the supporters can get their club back.

And Leeds. That would be BRILLIANT.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm so mightily googled off that the rest of the division are just handing the title to Cardiff.

They are seriously pooh pants but still 6 points clear with 5 to play.

If they'd been caught 3-4-or 5 games ago, they probably wouldn't even be in a play-off place.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
They can get promotion if beat forest and Watford draw. Good for us

Cardiff can't get promotion on Saturday whatever happens now. Even if they beat Forest and Watford lose at Peterborough there would 'only' be a 12 point gap with 4 games (12pts) still to play for. I was hoping Cardiff would hold on to the 1-0 tonight in order to set up a potential promotion clinching game against Forest.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
This league is so crazy that Sheff Wed could go on a run, win their last 5 and make the playoffs with 68 points

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Millwall could easily get destructed by their cup run. We need them to lose their semi and concentrate on the league as they have Forest on the 27th and Palace on the 30th.

Jimmy Grimble

Cardiff can't get promotion on Saturday whatever happens now. Even if they beat Forest and Watford lose at Peterborough there would 'only' be a 12 point gap with 4 games (12pts) still to play for. I was hoping Cardiff would hold on to the 1-0 tonight in order to set up a potential promotion clinching game against Forest.

I see your point, but it would also be handy if they still had something to play for when Bolton go to them on the second to last game (unlikely I know). We know all too well that when a side wins the league before the season ends they're straight on the beach (mentally at least!).

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I see your point, but it would also be handy if they still had something to play for when Bolton go to them on the second to last game (unlikely I know). We know all too well that when a side wins the league before the season ends they're straight on the beach (mentally at least!).
At least Noone might get in the team.

Bolton can't attack with the ball in row z.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here