Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Golf Society

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great idea but I bet some members would only play 16 holes!!! Arrive after the 1st and leave after the 17th

And some would sneak off to the 19th just after the 8th!

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Could try and get a NSC Society going after the football season has finished.

Just announce it on here with a date, meet at say Waterhall or the like, see what kind of response there is, how many turn up...............if we could get 12. 4x3 balls stapleford, all off of 18, to sort out future handicaps and we are away.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
NSC golf society should put a team out for the REMF golf day at Mid Sussex on June 19.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
For those who don't know, I organize the REMF Charity Golf Day every year and quite a few NSC'ers enter this. I'll be putting up full details in the next few days but just to whet your appetite, it'll take place on Friday 28th June at Mid-Sussex G.C. at Ditchling.

I also organize the Prestonville Golf Society and we meet four times a year in May, June, July and September, usually the first Friday of the month. This year we play Hollingbury (10th May), Chartham Park (7th June), Mannings Heath (5th July) and Hill Barn (6th September). Everyone is welcome and the remit is to have a good time and enjoy the day. Most members are Albion fans as well.

If anyone is interested in either of the above, then PM me.

Tony.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here