Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil Neville

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Phil Neville is to leave Everton at the end of the season and says he does not want to retire . I would have him at Brighton , would be a great signing to use as utility man and would bring the youg=nsters on .

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Probably will end up going to a Bury or an Oldham , carry on playing and become a player/manager before management.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Nah, don't want that ageing Manc **** anywhere near our squad thanks.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A great leader of men, look at his record, it speaks for itself.

A born winner, a warrior and someone all of the players would look up to and respect. If we can afford his wages we should be in for him like a shot.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Can't think any reason why he would come south. More than enough opportunities where he is now

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
He says he wants to play at the highest level possible

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can't see it happening when he's going to have plenty of offers nearer to home and I doubt the benefits would outweigh having to uproot a (presumably) settled family.

Would genuinely love to see him here though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This has got Bolton Wanderers written all over it.

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
I always have respect for a limited player who can play at such a level for their entire career.

He's obviously been overshadowed his entire career by much more able players, but something a lot of fans don't appreciate is that most sides need balace, discipline and organisation. He's one of the players who has that in abundance, and i'm willing to bet most opposition players don't enjoy coming up against him.

A greatly committed player and good man. Can't really remember seeing him in the news for anything too bad. Much respect to him, and i'd take him at Forest as a player-coach without doubt.

Like someone else said though, he'll have plenty of offers close to home. Wouldn't be suprised to see him at Wigan.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He is a fantastic player, very underated because of his horror show for England at left back. He'd be a magnificent signing, but there are a lot of clubs who will now be on the blower to his agent. The only stumbling block I can see is his desire to be involved in the coaching, I can imagine a lot of clubs being put off by that. But there are plenty of teams who will jump at the chance to sign him, I wouldn't be suprised to see him join a West Brom type.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Don't let anti Manchester prejudice get in the way. He is a solid, experienced pro who will probably have a future in coaching. He played 25 times this season for Everton despite his age (36?) At the right money, I would welcome him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here