Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag weekend warm up mix

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
My mate is getting married soon and the stag party is going to Berlin for 1 hell of a mashup!!!!
I decided to make a little mash up mix ...when I say little it's 2hours long it's all inspired by love and marriage and all that crap ...well that's not completely true but it's a lot of what I consider to be fun and random shit ...give it a go
There are a couple of random quotes and samples in the mix and a few of my own "mashups"

Pre Stag Das Bootie Mash-up Mix -JoeO I shouldn't have edit by fatrand'sgrandslam on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Listen, Download and share and most of all enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TL =
1. Ready to Sex in the city (Intro)
2. Outkast vs Streets - Ya Mug (IDC)
3. Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less (GHP Chew Dub And Spat Out Remix)
4. Red Hot Chilli peppers – Under the bridge (Rajaj's band cover)
5. Shaggy vs Lipps Inc - It wasn't tweaked funkytown (DJ Earlybird)
6. Family Guy - Peter's Cowboy Song
7. 50 Pence - In Da Pub
8. 50 cent Vs ??? - Bacardi through the grapevine (Alex H)
9. Bill Hicks - We Want Your Soul (Acapella)
10. Jay Z Vs Nena - 99 Luft Problems (Kenny Chesney)
11. Mike tyson does phil Collins (The Hangover ost)
12. Grease Vs Dr Dre & Snoop Dog - You're The One I Want In The Next Episode
13. Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down (FakeID's Scummy mix)
14. L L Cool J vs. Dexy's Midnight Runners - Knock Out Eileen (lobsterdust)
15. Beasties vs Sweet – right now the ballroom blitz (hifi)
16. Frank Sinatra - Married With Children
17. Chemical Brothers Vs Survivor - Galvaneyes (Mixomatosis)
18. Chemical Brothers Vs Star Wars - Galvanize the Empire (PartyBen's Galvanize the Ghetto Rerub)
19. Elektric Cowboy - Useless Love Song
20. Casual Satisfaction (Hot Pink DeloreanRMX)
21. Knife Party Vs ???? - We Are Axel F's New Internet Friends (dj schmolli)
22. Dada Life - Cookies With A Smile (Original Mix)
23. MGMT - Kids (Soulwax Remix)
24. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Bass Weazal Remix) Intro
25. Enya vs The Prodigy – Smack my orinco flow up (Lenlow Edit)
26. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Bass Weazal Remix)
27. Diana Ross - Upside Down new house [Punk Rolla Brooklyn Fire Vs Rand Bootleg]
28. Christina Aguilera Vs. Republica - Ain't No Other Man Ready To Go
29. Temper Traps Vs Eurhythmic – Sweet Dreams Disposition (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg)
30. Peter Griffin – Beer Money
31. Kelis - Bossy (Switch Remix)
32. Fukkk Offf - Love Me Hate Kiss Me Kill Me
33. Bloc Party Vs Mylo - One mother ****ing More Chance (Alex Metric Remix) (Rand bootleg)
34. Scott Harris - Is That Your Mum (Scott Harris' Briefcase Mong Mix)
35. Sebastien Drums & Avicii - My Feelings For You (Angger Dimas Bambu Remix)
36. The Police Vs Snow Patrol – Every panda you chase (Part Ben dance mix)
37. Florence & The Machine - You've Got The Love (Promise Land Bootleg)
38. D.O.N.S vs. Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Elses Guy 2009 (Club Mix Rand clean dirty edit)
39. Avicii Vs Journey - Don't Stop Bromancing (MadMixMustang)
40. Eva Simons – I Dont Like You (Nicky Romero Remix)
41. Chuckie & Promise Land - Breaking Up (Bartosz Brenes & Tony Romera Remix)
42. Whitney Houston - So Emotional 2012 (eSQUIRE vs. OFFBeat Remix)
43. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Hy2rogen Bootleg Remix)
44. D12 VS Cyndi Lauper - My Band Just Wants To Have Fun
45. Tacabro vs. Haindling vs. Tag Team vs. Lady GaGa - Tacatá (Lederhosn Remix)
46. Alexandra Burke - Bad Boys (2010 Moto Blanco Extended Mix)
47. Prokofiev - Dance of the Knights
48. Different Strokes theme
49. Fatboy Slim vs. Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Praise (lobsterdust mashup)
50. The Puppini Sisters - Crazy In Love (The Real Tuesday Weld Remix)
51. Nirvana Vs Leona Lewis - Smells Like Bleeding Love
52. Sheldon's slutty song
53. Diana Ross vs Queen - Don't Stop my coming out
54. German national anthem
55. Baauer Vs Tom Neville – Just **** Harlem Shake (Rand Edit)
56. Michael Gray Vs Dj kicken - Ain't no f*cking weekend
57. Lurleen Lumpkin - Bagged me a Homer
58. bloc party vs Pussycat Dolls – Dont cha …
59. Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
60. The Killers vs. Kiss - Somebody Told Me I Was Made For Lovin' You
61. Yeah Yeah Yeahs & A-Trak vs. Salt N Pepa - Roll It n push it
62. Mousse T Vs Dandy Warhols - Horny As A Dandy
63. b&m – Dance around
64. The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction (DiscoTech Remix)
65. South Park outro

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Love it.!

13. Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down (FakeID's Scummy mix)

Reminds me of my stag do in Hamburg. Never has a song been so apt for the Reeperbahn area ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear. Have fun not getting into anywhere decent.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is Berlin like that? Hamburg was nuts, could get in anywhere. Unless thats changed since 2006!

It depends where you want to go. I can categorically state a stag party will not get into any decent bars and certainly none of the decent clubs. They will no doubt be able to see the cheesy tourist side of Berlin, but little else. A good friend of mine was on a stag do last year and really struggled even with local help.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I've been to Berlin on a stag do and it was great. I'm not entirely sure where we went but it was all friendly and welcoming. All the bars and clubs we went to were pretty good in my opinion, but it wouldn't have mattered where we were. Friends + beer + laughter = Cracking time regardless of venue.
You'll have a ball!

War Memorial is worth visiting. Checkpoint Charlie isn't.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
It depends where you want to go. I can categorically state a stag party will not get into any decent bars and certainly none of the decent clubs. They will no doubt be able to see the cheesy tourist side of Berlin, but little else. A good friend of mine was on a stag do last year and really struggled even with local help.

I agree, I went last March not on a stag do obviously but there was 10 of us - 6 boys and 4 girls and we really struggled to get in anywhere. One night we got taxis to 3 different clubs and didn't get into a single one! Not all bad though as we ended up spending the night/next morning in Tacheles and meeting some really interesting people.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I agree, I went last March not on a stag do obviously but there was 10 of us - 6 boys and 4 girls and we really struggled to get in anywhere. One night we got taxis to 3 different clubs and didn't get into a single one! Not all bad though as we ended up spending the night/next morning in Tacheles and meeting some really interesting people.

It's a familiar tale. International touristy joints are probably okay as they trade on the weekender, but then you can get this anywhere in Europe e.g. West St. Something you'd consider 'Berlin' is almost impossible for a large group Brits IMHO.

Mind you Tacheles is a brilliant place. Or was, as it closed down recently.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What were the clubs? I imagine one was Panorama Bar/Berghain?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yet we had no joy getting into the better clubs although there's still much fun to be had in Berlin in general.

Learn German well and get a Berlin accent :thumbsup:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
So where does everyone recommend we go? I dont really care about going to the "cool clubs"... I would love to go to watergate but I'm not that fussed tbh, the chessy ritzy clubs will be a laugh none the less...
and we are also going to see Herta Berlin play SV Sandhausen; should I wear my Albion shirt or will I get beaten savagely?

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So where does everyone recommend we go? I dont really care about going to the "cool clubs"... I would love to go to watergate but I'm not that fussed tbh, the chessy ritzy clubs will be a laugh none the less...
and we are also going to see Herta Berlin play SV Sandhausen; should I wear my Albion shirt or will I get beaten savagely?

You'll be totally fine wearing your Albion shirt. In fact Hertha BSC play in the same blue and white stripes as the Albion so it will probably cause some intrigue.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
You'll be totally fine wearing your Albion shirt. In fact Hertha BSC play in the same blue and white stripes as the Albion so it will probably cause some intrigue.

How about starting a "We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side Berlin boys".... or may be not :ascarf:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Love the mash up mix :thumbsup:

Anymore coming from your production line? :)

Glad you liked it... this was one of the most off the wall mixes I've ever done, very much in the style of Dj Yoda and 2 many DJ's -
Here's last year's end of year mix which is just as random https://soundcloud.com/randsta2011/coked-up-badboy-randfeld-end
If you do a search for themashfactor on soundcloud you will find my other older mixes
My next mix will probably be a summer one ... so follow me on twitter for an update ;) or I'll probably post it on here too

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Glad you liked it... this was one of the most off the wall mixes I've ever done, very much in the style of Dj Yoda and 2 many DJ's -
Here's last year's end of year mix which is just as random https://soundcloud.com/randsta2011/coked-up-badboy-randfeld-end
If you do a search for themashfactor on soundcloud you will find my other older mixes
My next mix will probably be a summer one ... so follow me on twitter for an update ;) or I'll probably post it on here too

Cheers. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here