Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I know there will be 6 or 7 seats up for grabs at the very top of the ESU (central.) Some movers to the NW and some not renewing.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Why are they moving to the NW? What row are they leaving in the ESU

I was in the back row, in line with the Halfway line. I'm moving as the atmosphere is abysmal and you get shouted at just for standing up to let somebody go for a piss.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I was in the back row, in line with the Halfway line. I'm moving as the atmosphere is abysmal and you get shouted at just for standing up to let somebody go for a piss.

I have seats in the NW and have to decide by the end of the day to have them or stay where I am. I have the same problem with the atmosphere, however the view will not be as good. Again we will be closer to the pitch and players and may not feel as detached as we do up in the ESU

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I sat under the STEWARD/POLICE box thingy at the weekend. Much preferred the atmosphere. thought the view was really good personally. Obviously not as good as ESU but IMO better than Central in the north.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The ticket people told me there are 3,000 extra season tickets available. However only half that amount on the ST waiting list. So everyone who wants one, gets one.

The ticket people told me there are 3,000 extra season tickets available. However only half that amount on the ST waiting list. So everyone who wants one, gets one.

That figure would be roughly the sum of NE corner, NW corner and ST's that did not (but could have) been sold last season.

I think the figure available will be about 3,000 + those who don't renew.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So one can assume we should be heading for a ST membership of approx. 24k do you think?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Assuming they find another 1500 that want a ST. The 3000 included the non renewers.

So one can assume we should be heading for a ST membership of approx. 24k do you think?

My personal view is if we stay in the championship, it will be about the same as last season. Those on the waiting list will simply replace those who don't renew.

If we get promoted, I can see every available ST being snapped up very fast, with around 1500 only available on the day, as it was like it our first season at the Amex.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My personal view is if we stay in the championship, it will be about the same as last season. Those on the waiting list will simply replace those who don't renew.

If we get promoted, I can see every available ST being snapped up very fast, with around 1500 only available on the day, as it was like it our first season at the Amex.

Good call.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

But renewal deadlines have already passed,.... without knowing what the season outcome is going to be.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
doesn't stop people re applying for empty seats if promoted.

According to this - http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=AC&product=AM1314&campaign=&type=S - not a lot left at all. The majority of blocks are available but only a few in each! Amazing yet again for the third season running!

Ooooh - I had not noticed this. How exciting!

But I don't think any non renewer's seats are currently being shown here. For example, there is not a single seat in the ESU.

Those available in the north and WSU look very similar to the seats that were available for the Leicester game, so I am guessing these seats are all that were available last year, plus any that were given up during the season for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know there will be 6 or 7 seats up for grabs at the very top of the ESU (central.) Some movers to the NW and some not renewing.

That is interesting, as my move from ESL to the Upper is "unlikely" according to the email from the club. Maybe that was before they knew about these movers and shakers?

Who knows.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

That would be amazing, and it will piss off those who are desparate for us to sell fewer STs next season.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Ooooh - I had not noticed this. How exciting!

But I don't think any non renewer's seats are currently being shown here. For example, there is not a single seat in the ESU.

Those available in the north and WSU look very similar to the seats that were available for the Leicester game, so I am guessing these seats are all that were available last year, plus any that were given up during the season for whatever reason.

You might be right although I'm sure I saw a friends seat who isn't renewing on there, although that doesn't explain the ESU!

Also pretty sure it says the process of moving supporters started yesterday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That is interesting, as my move from ESL to the Upper is "unlikely" according to the email from the club. Maybe that was before they knew about these movers and shakers?

Who knows.

Well there are definitely a few match say places near me and I am fairly central and only 7 back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here