Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help needed. Do I move or stay

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can people help me make my mind up. I have to decide by the end of the day. I am currently in the ESU row Q, we have a really good view. However it does feel a bit far away from the action and the atmosphere is some what dull. My daughter says she wants to move to the north stand where the atmosphere is. We have been given NN 1 B row Q. I have looked at the seats and it is a lot closer to the action and a good view of the North goal. My daughter loves the view and is desperate to move, she told me that its all old people in the ESU. I just think the view down to the south end is difficult to see the action. Please help me, I have to let them know by the end of the day and then they will release my ESU seats. Can some north standers persuade me to move or any ESU persuade me that the atmosphere will get better.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
image.jpg new view if I move

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Simples in my book. If you want the view then stay where you are, if you want the atmosphere then move. :)

Can people help me make my mind up. I have to decide by the end of the day. I am currently in the ESU row Q, we have a really good view. However it does feel a bit far away from the action and the atmosphere is some what dull. My daughter says she wants to move to the north stand where the atmosphere is. We have been given NN 1 B row Q. I have looked at the seats and it is a lot closer to the action and a good view of the North goal. My daughter loves the view and is desperate to move, she told me that its all old people in the ESU. I just think the view down to the south end is difficult to see the action. Please help me, I have to let them know by the end of the day and then they will release my ESU seats. Can some north standers persuade me to move or any ESU persuade me that the atmosphere will get better.

See if you can move nearer the front of the esu towards one of the goals,you will not get such a good view in the north,i have sat in all parts of the ground and esu is the best by far:thumbsup:
Although i will not be having a s/t next year i will only bother getting a ticket if its esu tbh.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
See if you can move nearer the front of the esu towards one of the goals,you will not get such a good view in the north,i have sat in all parts of the ground and esu is the best by far:thumbsup:
Although i will not be having a s/t next year i will only bother getting a ticket if its esu tbh.

I have tried moving further forward, not 2 seats together at the moment. Although that is changing every day. Maybe today might be different. I have to agree with the view. It's just that it feels detached from the action. We do go away to a few away games and I suppose we could change seats for cup games and then maybe next year if things are no better.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I've moved from the WSL to the new north west corner and I know already it's going to be a better atmosphere.

I watched the Arsenal game from ESU and although it was a good view I did feel a bit detached. The view was almost like you were watching it in telly.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I've moved from the WSL to the new north west corner and I know already it's going to be a better atmosphere.

I watched the Arsenal game from ESU and although it was a good view I did feel a bit detached. The view was almost like you were watching it in telly.

That's exactly how it feels to me. The price is a big factor as well £940 for the both of us compared to £685 for the north. Having said that its worth it for the view, but it just lacks character

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
We are in ESU and get a view like a wide-screen TV. Best view in the stadium, I reckon. People sing and commentate, but I think most go to watch, not to generate atmosphere. My brother is in the North Stand, but he goes for the atmosphere, not the football. My son used his friends NS ticket the other week, but, being so low down almost behind the goal, he couldn't actually see much of the football. Do you want to watch football? Or do you want to be part of the NS choir?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
We are in ESU and get a view like a wide-screen TV. Best view in the stadium, I reckon. People sing and commentate, but I think most go to watch, not to generate atmosphere. My brother is in the North Stand, but he goes for the atmosphere, not the football. My son used his friends NS ticket the other week, but, being so low down almost behind the goal, he couldn't actually see much of the football. Do you want to watch football? Or do you want to be part of the NS choir?

Me the football. My daughter the choir and that's the problem. Having said that we will be on top of any action at the north end and near the players as they celebrate goals. But miss the south end action or at least perspective of the play.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Steve S, may be able to oblige as i will be changing jobs and am changing my season ticket to an U16 ticket as i will not be able to make all games. My daughter still wants to go with friends but i will not allow her to go in North on her own for obvious dad reasons!!!!! I just need to find out my shifts which i will next month and if i cant get to many games then i may be able to swap season tickets. I am two rows from the back of the north, nice bunch great view and your daughter can stand on the chair! Don't panic if they don't have anything and i will be in contact one way or another, unless they offer you other seats you can't turn down. How much are the season tickets out of interest for the wallet!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Have you actually sat in there yet? I'm also contemplating the move as I'm finding it too pricey in W1C (me and the Mrs is £1360 vs £910 in North West). I can get row Q in block A but no idea what the view will be like and worried that once I give up I won't get back

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Have you actually sat in there yet? I'm also contemplating the move as I'm finding it too pricey in W1C (me and the Mrs is £1360 vs £910 in North West). I can get row Q in block A but no idea what the view will be like and worried that once I give up I won't get back

That's what worries me. The club are not flexible to let you try out seats before you commit. It's a lot of money to spend on a seat that once in, that's it for the season

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I have moved to the North West Corner for next season.
I watched the Leicester game from there as I took my son to his first match (Row M).
I enjoyed the view and my son enjoyed the atmosphere from the North Stand whilst not being right in the middle of it.
When the game was quiet he enjoyed watching the singing.
Highly recommend.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South

For what its worth, IMO the football is the most important thing, so stay where you are, when your daughter is old enough to go with her friends, she will then be able to choose for her self.

The money side is a different matter, and only you can decide that. Good luck!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I have moved to the North West Corner for next season.
I watched the Leicester game from there as I took my son to his first match (Row M).
I enjoyed the view and my son enjoyed the atmosphere from the North Stand whilst not being right in the middle of it.
When the game was quiet he enjoyed watching the singing.
Highly recommend.

Where are you moving to in the NW and where did you move from

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Atmosphere over view for me. I hate the view from the North, when we're attacking the south goal I ain't got a clue woss gahn on but wouldn't swap for the East stand, no Siree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here