Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Art

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I want to make an Art work out of my sons first season ticket, I know it's sad, I just don't want the card to end up in a draw or the bin one day, they have some sentimtal value to me so I might frame the card or stick it to a canvas, any ideas arty fartys?

Please feel free to take the piss :cool:

:bhasign:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I want to make an Art work out of my sons first season ticket, I know it's sad, I just don't want the card to end up in a draw or the bin one day, they have some sentimtal value to me so I might frame the card or stick it to a canvas, any ideas arty fartys?

Please feel free to take the piss :cool:

:bhasign:

Das Reich is going to rip into you.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Get a glass blower to blow a football size sealed glass ball with the season ticket rattling around inside

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Will you not need the same card for next season?

Not If he's in the same boat as a lot of us in the North stand where we were given new smartcards a month or so ago due to new seat numbers.

I would also like to do something with my son's old (and first) ST, I'll probably frame it along with the programme from his first match. And his first shirt.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Not If he's in the same boat as a lot of us in the North stand where we were given new smartcards a month or so ago due to new seat numbers.

I would also like to do something with my son's old (and first) ST, I'll probably frame it along with the programme from his first match. And his first shirt.

Nice idea, I like the sound of that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here