Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would make you miss the Playoff final?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If we made it what would make you miss the playoff final.

I might be out of the country so this could be taken out of my hands, although im fighting very hard for this not to happen.

But I honestly think if we made it to the final it would be one of the greatest days ever. Its got to take a lot to miss this one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's in the diary. Nothing else is going in there. It would have to be something SERIOUS.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If we made it what would make you miss the playoff final.

I might be out of the country so this could be taken out of my hands, although im fighting very hard for this not to happen.

But I honestly think if we made it to the final it would be one of the greatest days ever. Its got to take a lot to miss this one.

I wouldn't worry too much. The odds are heavily stacked against us in our current form. :lol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We are on holiday that weekend coming home on the Monday, I've already told the other half she can drop me off on the way home so I can go to the game. I've even told her I'll unload the car when I get back so she won't moan at me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
if your gf or wife or partner was having your baby on the same day as the play offs final

Unless they went into labour in the morning, then no that wouldn't stop me - babies rarely come on their due date, 2 of mine were 2 weeks late, the other was 4 days early.

On the other hand what would stop me is my wife booking a family holiday in half term from 25 May to 2 June in Bretagne! :facepalm::shootself

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Unless they went into labour in the morning, then no that wouldn't stop me - babies rarely come on their due date, 2 of mine were 2 weeks late, the other was 4 days early.

On the other hand what would stop me is my wife booking a family holiday in half term from 25 May to 2 June in Bretagne! :facepalm::shootself
okay mate

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Being thousands of miles away. Although, Google Maps reckons I could drive it in 174 hours. Or walk it in 2559 hours.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here