Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Masters Fancy's

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I like Dusty 'Bin' Johnson this year @35/1 with Paddy.Got himself a new girl this year too, Paulina :thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So many top players now, it's a very difficult call. Who would have bet on Martin Laird to win last night with a course-record equaling 63 after a poor start to his year. Rory looked ok, but don't see him winning personally. Watch out for the Tiger, he could be about to roar.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
From a golfing spectacle you hope it will end up Tiger going head to head with McIlroy. From a patriotic viewpoint would be nice to see one of Donald / Poulter / Westwood / Rose actually win a major. Anything but that simple farmboy Mickelson.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
peter hanson 110s
ernie els 170s
mcdowell 70s
and one i havent done yet jason day

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I like Dusty 'Bin' Johnson this year @35/1 with Paddy.Got himself a new girl this year too, Paulina :thumbsup:

I agree. A romance always helps give a sportsman a bit of confidence. And having seen the pics I think he might sneak this one through the back door.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I agree. A romance always helps give a sportsman a bit of confidence. And having seen the pics I think he might sneak this one through the back door.

Im confident he will be looking for a hole in one.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Bo Van Pelt (150-1, Betfair). Finished in top 25 last 2 years and equalled lowest Sunday score last year

Oosthuizen and Swartzel (sp) both have the game to win it around the 25-1 mark. Backed with VCbet (money back if Woods / Mcilroy wins for insurance)

Jason Day – Injured last year but really unlucky in 2011. I’m sure he has the game to win one

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm not a big golf fan but enjoy a bet on the four majors because like the Grand National, you can get a winner at massive odds. Haven't studied the form yet. Tiger Woods looks happy again, his game is coming back and he loves Augusta but 7/2 given the size of the field is a bit short for me.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tiger with a +5 handicap at 33/1 is a fantastic bet.

The genius is back, and when he wins majors he tends to win big so if you fancy him to win then why not lump on with a handicap.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I backed Snedeker at 50s when he was the best player in the world but injury has buggered him up so not hopeful. Have backed Porridge each way at 66s as he's shown signs of form this season and plays well at Augusta. Others at big prices all with decent Augusta form are:
Keegan Bradley 44 (he's been backed Today so guess he's the Racing Post headline tip)
Bubba Watson 46
Dustbin Johnson 36
Peter Hanson 110
Zach Johnson 170
Have also backed Tiger to cover the stakes as he could hose up here, but he's not done it here for a while as his driving has been shite, and it still is so he may struggle.

I guess my invite to play got lost in the post:tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here