Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cats need rehoming

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Hi NSC
I'm aware there are some cat admirers out there amongst you.

I am moving to Norway and unfortunately, although i have tried very hard, i am not going to be able to bring my cats with me and am enquiring as to whether anyone would be able to give them a loving home?

Tia is 5 years old, female black Domestic Shorthair who has been spayed and is up to date with jabs etc, no medical issues.

Maria is 2 years old, female black and white domestic shorthair who has been spayed and is up to date with jabs etc. also no medical issues.

Both girls are microchipped and are used to, and enjoy being able to go outside but do enjoy a cuddle, they would need to be homed as a pair.

i have made the same offer to friends and family as i am looking for the best place for them, this isn't a case of just offloading them to someone that will take them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have three already and hamstrung by landlords rules
if you have any problems try ringing ronny on
01273 422721
lostcats Brighton he has a magnificent record for re-homing
if you speak to him tell he was recommended by the bloke from Wales he will then know who put him in frame and it might gain you a bit of kudos.
things are rather difficult everywhere at the moment but he will try and keep them together and if he can home them they will certainly go to a good home

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hi NSC

I am moving to Norway and unfortunately, although i have tried very hard, i am not going to be able to bring my cats with me and am enquiring as to whether anyone would be able to give them a loving home?

Tia is 5 years old, female black Domestic Shorthair who has been spayed and is up to date with jabs etc, no medical issues.

Maria is 2 years old, female black and white domestic shorthair who has been spayed and is up to date with jabs etc. also no medical issues.

Both girls are microchipped and are used to, and enjoy being able to go outside but do enjoy a cuddle, they would need to be homed as a pair.

i have made the same offer to friends and family as i am looking for the best place for them, this isn't a case of just offloading them to someone that will take them.

What's your timeframe for rehoming by?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
[MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] thanks :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hi NSC

If you cannot re-home them ring the Cat Protection National Adoption Centre in Chelwood Gate near Nutley !
They are lovely people I do some voluntary work there when I can.

01825-741330

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Thanks for all the info, i wont need to contact a rehoming center, as if worst comes to worst they'll be going up to my parents farm in wales, but its not ideal as they'd prefer a family home. But i'd rather they go there together than to a rescue center or something and potentially get split up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Cats Protection League wouldn't split them up. Looking on their website, they have several pairs of siblings to re-home, insisting that they go as a pair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here