sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Will it be free to ST holders ?? I can't get enough footy at the moment

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Should be free to STs.
Let's hope Dickenson and JFC get a game in preparation for possible first team action.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
it is free to season ticket holders i just checked my Purchase History on the tickets online thing on the main website and its on there

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
good times

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
its free to season tickets holders i emailed the club this hiya i see that the development game is in my purchase history and does that mean its on my season ticket card and then i got this reply It is Mark. It’s free for ST holders

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Nice of the club to give it some publicity to get a crowd there.......

Thought the point of the games was to give the DS experience of playing at the Amex in front of a crowd, how can they do that with no crowd ?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I didn't realise that. Is that a common thing that dev squad games are free to ST holders? I won't be going because it will cost me 20 quid on the train but may consider it in future as i'm planning to move back down there.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
never knew that my ST got me into DS games, would have gone if I had known in time!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I didn't realise that. Is that a common thing that dev squad games are free to ST holders? I won't be going because it will cost me 20 quid on the train but may consider it in future as i'm planning to move back down there.

When the development squad play at Culver Road, it's free to STHs (unless they're the away side, like they were when they were actually playing against Lancing :p)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nice of the club to give it some publicity to get a crowd there.......

Thought the point of the games was to give the DS experience of playing at the Amex in front of a crowd, how can they do that with no crowd ?

My thoughts/sentiments exactly. Where is the publicity for this? A bit of promotion for the DS and women's team every now and then wouldn't go amiss.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
My thoughts/sentiments exactly. Where is the publicity for this? A bit of promotion for the DS and women's team every now and then wouldn't go amiss.

The Swansea one last year got 500 people attending and was publicised a couple of weeks in advance, as was the game vs Ipswich which in the end was moved to Culver Road because of a poor Amex pitch.

Just dont understand why this one wasnt advertised, might get 100 tonight if your lucky.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
The Swansea one last year got 500 people attending and was publicised a couple of weeks in advance, as was the game vs Ipswich which in the end was moved to Culver Road because of a poor Amex pitch.

Just dont understand why this one wasnt advertised, might get 100 tonight if your lucky.
i agree and i dont understand why it wasn't advertised at the game on Saturday

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why not advertise it though? I would have gone if I'd known in advance, but I didn't. So it's the Manchester Derby for me. :rave:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The games are advertised on the club website all season, in the match day programmes, in the Argus and by news features on the club news. Games are replayed on seagulls player and on the big screens at the AMEX, even NSC has threads about the games. Do some of you only go to Albion first team games because they are advertised on the local radio!

Development Squad Fixtures 2012/13

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201213_Professional_Development_League_2

Its competitive football and draws a crowd that are interested in the club and the up and coming players that often find themselves on the bench playing in the first team. They open up two blocks at the AMEX and the full ground at Lancing and the crowds fill these areas.

This was the team that beat East Preston last week in the cup, I think Vitalis Masencho is on loan at high flying Yeovil so will not play. Not sure when Solly March's red card ban will start either.

Smith (GK); Barry, Jones, Ince, Hunt; Richards, Kasim (Rea 75), Oatway; March, Agdestein, Dickenson.

Subs not used: Walton (GK), Battipiedi, Goodwin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here