Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Archer, Stanley, Belloti where are you now?

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I heard Archer is seriously ill... just a rumour but seemed genuine. Anyone know? It got me thinking of how much progress we made since those dark days.

Maybe I'm mad, but there is a part of me that would like them to see the Amex to witness what has been achieved DESPITE their attempts to run down the club.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Half-time guest for the Blackpool game?

Last time i saw stanley was up the garden centre trying to cash vouchers to fund another football takeover

Attachments

• scan0055.jpg
    scan0055.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 534
  • scan0052.jpg
    scan0052.jpg
    631.3 KB · Views: 514
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 561

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Can we do a North Korean style welcome and have them paraded in front of everyone, they can wave delirously to our dear leader (Gus or Tony) and then everyone to a man (and woman) can shoot them all with only bullets in all but one gun so we don't know who the non shooter was. This way we can make sure they are riddled with holes just like their plans to move the Albion to a state of the art stadium. Never forget.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I must have had a premonition then.

I had the following thought this morning:-

'What if as a final conscious clearer Archer left a sizable chunk of his considerable wealth, to the Albion in his will, no strings attached?'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've already rejected his filthy lucre.....
And very proud I was too.

But I'm not talking about a couple of hundred thousand from a bloke still living.

I mean x amount of millions from a bloke who's dead. (No sugar coating needed for that sentence).

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Could we have some sort of traitors gate built on the path leading up to the Amex, stick a few severed heads on it?

We could do some research on the opposition team and find the head of someone they don't like very much and stick it up there to make them feel welcome.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Under such circumstances it sounds reasonable; maybe we should request the same from Belloti and Stanley... something along the lines of 'when you die, remember the harm you did to our club (beloved of ten of thousands) and try to make amends for your treachery with a sizeable donation from your ill earned assets'.... alternatively, I must say I do like the North Korean idea!

And very proud I was too.

But I'm not talking about a couple of hundred thousand from a bloke still living.

I mean x amount of millions from a bloke who's dead. (No sugar coating needed for that sentence).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think wishing them a miserable lingering painful death is a bit harsh tbh. They know what they did and karma will catch them. There's no hiding from yourself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Under such circumstances it sounds reasonable; maybe we should request the same from Belloti and Stanley... something along the lines of 'when you die, remember the harm you did to our club (beloved of ten of thousands) and try to make amends for your treachery with a sizeable donation from your ill earned assets'.... alternatively, I must say I do like the North Korean idea!
See, it's a bit of a dilemma, I'm not sure which way to go.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think wishing them a miserable lingering painful death is a bit harsh tbh. They know what they did and karma will catch them. There's no hiding from yourself.

I disagree. I'd love them to suffer endless agonies.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I was at Exeter Uni this weekend and noticed he was a guest speaker for the Politics department sometime ago. Wish I was there so I can throw a brick at him :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here