Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak article

The Hole

Apr 7, 2013
Hello all, I come in peace and not looking to cause trouble.

To the site owner(s) I hope the following request is okay?

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising. URL: Manchester United Blog Man United News | Stretford End Arising

We run a feature that follows the progress of former players. An Everton fan recently wrote a piece on Phil Neville: Pointing Out Pip: An Evertonian Analysis of the Neville Brother.

Is a keen writer interested in writing an original article on Tomasz Kuszczak?

A link to northstandchat.com will be included in the published article.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Andrew

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for Tom. The best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had. A poll recently showed around 80% of fans agreed with this.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
He has had a great season for us. Made some great saves and has made our over back five far more solid. Just hope we don't lose him in the summer as he is a lot better than some prem keepers.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Nothing to see here. He has been awful this season. Would not recommend him to anyone. A waste of space.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
He has had a great season for us. Made some great saves and has made our over back five far more solid. Just hope we don't lose him in the summer as he is a lot better than some prem keepers.

I agree mate, I really rate him and I think he could walk into a few premier league teams!.

The Hole

Apr 7, 2013
Hello again,

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Very nice sir, I hear they have a vacancy at the Argus.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Hello all, I come in peace and not looking to cause trouble.

To the site owner(s) I hope the following request is okay?

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising. URL: Manchester United Blog Man United News | Stretford End Arising

We run a feature that follows the progress of former players. An Everton fan recently wrote a piece on Phil Neville: Pointing Out Pip: An Evertonian Analysis of the Neville Brother.

A link to northstandchat.com will be included in the published article.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Andrew

I'm sure we have scribes on here that could do a good job. Tom is I think the best keeper we have ever had, and we have had some good uns in the past. Good luck and congrats on a another Prem title.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here