Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2013-14 Away Kit?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sorry if this has been posted before but has anyone got any ideas on what it could be?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've had it suggested its going to be an all yellow affair.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Never again will we have a boring yellow kit,the Green and Black has shown the way.Blue and black next year.

Yellow is the most popular away kit colour all over the world. It's often considered to be because Brazil play in yellow, so for an away kit it's seen as a positive colour.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yellow is the most popular away kit colour all over the world. It's often considered to be because Brazil play in yellow, so for an away kit it's seen as a positive colour.

Most video clips of Peter Ward scoring at the Goldstone seem to be against teams in yellow!

I always thought it was because teams used to only have one away kit so chose yellow as hardly anyone had it as a home kit colour.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

Yes o shirt expert.BUT IT IS ALSO AS BORING AS RETURNOFTHEREV!!!!!!!!!!!! we have seen true class in the Green and Black,the Red and Black was extremely popular and Blue and Black completed the Milan connection.
We will never have a boring away kit again,white maroon,yellow and the rest can **** off,yellow and Blue is the nearest we will do.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Yes o shirt expert.BUT IT IS ALSO AS BORING AS RETURNOFTHEREV!!!!!!!!!!!! we have seen true class in the Green and Black,the Red and Black was extremely popular and Blue and Black completed the Milan connection.
We will never have a boring away kit again,white maroon,yellow and the rest can **** off,yellow and Blue is the nearest we will do.

I agree with that, yellow and blue would be very smart. We'd have to have a third kit too though, as yellow and blue would clash with any teams we play in blue. Then again, if we get promoted, we'd have to have a third kit anyway, rules and that.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I agree with that, yellow and blue would be very smart. We'd have to have a third kit too though, as yellow and blue would clash with any teams we play in blue. Then again, if we get promoted, we'd have to have a third kit anyway, rules and that.

I would argue that yellow and blue WAS very smart and we can have White as a 3rd kit if we must.Anything but yellow.
I would actually like to see the Green and Black return but toned down a bit,bit darker in the green to give a tonal balance but not so flat as the Celtic disaster.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yellow & Red stripes. Nailed on.

Something like this?

valencia-yellow-football-shirt-2011-12.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I would argue that yellow and blue WAS very smart and we can have White as a 3rd kit if we must.

We would need a fourth kit if we played away to teams in blue and white stripes.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Shiny silver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here