Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v Leicester

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'd quite like to hear the thoughts of [MENTION=24136]FuriousFox46[/MENTION] or any other Forest/Leicester fans on this fixture.

Would a mutually beneficial draw be happily played out or is the rivalry strong enough to want a win?...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'd quite like to hear the thoughts of [MENTION=24136]FuriousFox46[/MENTION] or any other Forest/Leicester fans on this fixture.

Would a mutually beneficial draw be happily played out or is the rivalry strong enough to want a win?...

Was thinking earlier it could work in our favour as it will be impossible for both sides to get maximum points on the final day.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think Leicester will have fallen out of the picture before the last day, they have tough fixtures left...reckon Forest and Bolton are the ones to worry about

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
1978 all over again?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
1978 all over again?

If it ends up in a similar situation, and either team has anything to lose/gain from a draw, I can seriously see it happening :nono:

Forest Visitor

Mar 27, 2013
There's a few reasons why Brighton fans have little to worry about this fixture.

1. There's still a lot of integrity within our game. I don't recall many instances of teams being accused of colluding to manipulate a result in this country.

2. Its only a small chance that a draw would benefit Forest and Leicester.

3. Nigel Pearson has a particular dislike of Forest. I believe he was a Notts County supporter as a kid and they retain an overzealous hatred towards us.

4. I dont believe Billy Davies has it in him to go out and tell his team to "not try" to win a football match. He is far too competitive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here