Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza and NSC you are AMAZING !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bozza and NSC have donated £ 1000 to Edna Krabappel for the Brighton 2013 Marathon for the REMF. This is a fantastic donation and shows that NSC as a group can achieve so much together. Thankyou Bozza and all of NSC.

I will leave now as I am getting quite emotional. US.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think what NSC have achieved with the REMF is truely INSPIRATIONAL !

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Great news.

No pressure to finish Edna.

Let's hope or a decent turn out for the REMF game too and make this a record year.

Well done to all involved.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Bozza and NSC have donated £ 1000 to Edna Krabappel for the Brighton 2013 Marathon for the REMF

And all I had to do was pledge to run it naked.

Apart from shoes. I'm allowed shoes, and socks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Be PROUD fellow NSC people when you look at the Seagulls Specials Mini Bus at £ 30000. Be PROUD of the £ 16000 you gave to Los Peladitos in New York for kids that played on dirt with no kit as they were too poor to carry on but loved the game of football with 230 kits and 150 footballs donated. Be PROUD of the 12 Sussex teams that got support from the REMF and the 3 Croydon teams including a £ 5000 donation to the Sutton Eagles and more support going to Croydon teams. Be PROUD of all the teams and kids across the World, Cambodia, Viernam, South Africa and Africa that are benefitting from REMF donations as we speak. Be PROUD of the coaching for Hope for AIDS orphans we supported. Be PROUD of what you have done. You should be.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1/1000th of a MILLION pounds! Good effort.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
1/1000th of a MILLION pounds!

Dr.-Evil.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will get to a million as long as there is a breath left.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
GO VICKI. We are all with you.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hasta la Victoria Siempre*

*Go Vicki

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Morning all

To be slightly less flippant than my posts of yesterday would suggest, I would just like to add a very large thank you to everyone who's sponsored my efforts so far, but especially for this particular gesture on behalf of NSC.

I never really planned to do the marathon for any reason other than to try and get myself vaguely fit, and maybe, just maybe, to try and beat my 2011 time. So I had my place booked, and then after a couple of drinks at the quiz night organised by [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] back in February, it was suggested that I chuck my name in the REMF runners pool. I figured that if I managed to scrape together a couple of hundred quid, it would be worthwhile. Having checked this morning, my JustGiving account for the occasion is currently over £1500.00, so I have to admit, for the first time in ages, listening to TLO appears to have been a good decision.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]: thank you, I am genuinely thrilled. You are, frankly, top banana :banana: :thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What a superb gesture from Bozza.

Amazing support.

The REMF would not have had anywhere near the level of success without the support of NSC.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Morning all

To be slightly less flippant than my posts of yesterday would suggest, I would just like to add a very large thank you to everyone who's sponsored my efforts so far, but especially for this particular gesture on behalf of NSC.

I never really planned to do the marathon for any reason other than to try and get myself vaguely fit, and maybe, just maybe, to try and beat my 2011 time. So I had my place booked, and then after a couple of drinks at the quiz night organised by [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] back in February, it was suggested that I chuck my name in the REMF runners pool. I figured that if I managed to scrape together a couple of hundred quid, it would be worthwhile. Having checked this morning, my JustGiving account for the occasion is currently over £1500.00, so I have to admit, for the first time in ages, listening to TLO appears to have been a good decision.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]: thank you, I am genuinely thrilled. You are, frankly, top banana :banana: :thumbsup:

Don't blame me. Winning the quiz night helped with the light-headed decision, I'd guess.

What a lovely chap Darren is though. Marvellous scenes.

And good luck on the 26-mile run.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here