Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Middlesbrough Fans Are CONFIDENT About Saturday

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hmm ... Poyet's not popular

"Part of me hopes Brighton go up and go straight back down. Sick of Gus Poyet running his mouth all the time. A good thumping in the premier league (hopefully) will take him down a peg."

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

"Part of me hopes Brighton go up and go straight back down. Sick of Gus Poyet running his mouth all the time. A good thumping in the premier league (hopefully) will take him down a peg."

They must have forgotten the 6-1 at Anfield then.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I know. Anyone would think that he talks a good win, and frequently laments in public the awful budget tight TB has handed him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A cats/dogs thread on a SATURDAY!!?!?!?!?

I briefly came across Middlesbrough's scout before yesterday's game. He was mainly pre-occupied with the question of whether he'd be allowed inside the Amex without a tie.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Love the post where he goes into detail the positives & negatives of the forthcoming Brighton V Boro game only to be told in the next post that the game is actually Boro V Brighton.

If that happened on here the poster would be ridiculed for years!!!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I briefly came across Middlesbrough's scout before yesterday's game. He was mainly pre-occupied with the question of whether he'd be allowed inside the Amex without a tie.

To hold his trousers up?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here