Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Davies

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
His team have had some incredible luck recently. Penalties, gaffes, other teams falling on their faces.... Grim. Fantastic club, but Google of a manager.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Total wanchor right up there with the very worst and I can only wonder what it must feel like to support a team managed by such a prize dickhead. I cringe every time I see his godawful ugly face and listen to his yappy, weasely voice

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Total wanchor right up there with the very worst and I can only wonder what it must feel like to support a team managed by such a prize dickhead. I cringe every time I see his godawful ugly face and listen to his yappy, weasely voice

Billy-Davies-001.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't bear the bloke. An appallingly bad loser (and winner).

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It seems to work for the odious little man as Forest had yet another opposition player dubiously sent off against them yesterday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What do you expect ? He is a sweaty sock.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Forest had another 9mins injury time in their last match. He has more in common with SAF than just looks, whinging scottish droning voice and bad breath.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Most of this, horrible little Sweaty.
His programme notes against us were cringeworthy.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Must be related to Jim Davidson he's an odious little prat too !

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
If he wasn't our manager there's a good chance I wouldn't like him either.

But his record at this level is rather good. He just seems to have the forumla to get teams in the top 6. Granted, it's then a lottery, but considering how competitive the Championship is, it's a brilliant record.

There was an interview with him by our local news, think its on bbc football somewhere, and he has bought his own dvd/tv/computer system for his house. He films every training session, match and watches opposition matches. His attention to detail is brilliant, which is shown by the use of his subs in most games.

He has his flaws, of course he does, that's why he manages us. They're mainly personal ones in my opinion, he is very good at creating a siege mentality in a sense, and I think sometimes he takes it to the point of its him against the world. But so far he seems to have learnt from a few of his mistakes.

After how he was treated by Derby when he took them up, I think he deserves a shot at managing in the Prem again, without the rug being pulled from underneath him on his transfer deals in the summer.

As for our 'luck' recently. I don't think any of the red cards were undeserved, nor the penalties we've had in the last two games. The added time has been justified, Blackpool were timewasting from the 1st minute on Saturday and there were 3 reasonably long injury treatments against Burnley.

I think it's natural to see other teams good form as having an element of luck though, and thinking you don't get much of it yourself. When in actual fact, we can point at plenty of decisions and actions in the last few games which we can consider we were on the unlucky end of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here