Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we have to

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Have a thread after every single home game about early leavers, quite boring now tbh.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Standard procedure. I might complain about people getting to the stadium too early.

You're all selfish *******s drinking, and eating all the stock before we all get there. I hope you all hang your heads in shammmeee

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Standard procedure. I might complain about people getting to the stadium too early.

You're all selfish *******s drinking, and eating all the stock before we all get there. I hope you all hang your heads in shammmeee

Dicks bar--12.30 no pies ready WTF!!! Luckily I was going on to 1901:O

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Far too many in the concourses after the game yesterday watching horses jump over twigs.

What's that all about? Just bugger off and let the cleaners get started.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Far too many in the concourses after the game yesterday watching horses jump over twigs.

What's that all about? Just bugger off and let the cleaners get started.

[MENTION=6011]sid[/MENTION], if you , me and [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] ever meet up we will laugh ourselves SILLY :drink:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Don't know how many missed KLL's goal yesterday but it must have been quite a few. That's their choice but they must get home with a feeling of frustration. Some people near me ( WSL ) were leaving on 85 mins. Almost every game now has at least 3 mins stoppage so thats at least 8 minutes early ( probably more like 10 )
To me, thats just too early. I wait for the board and then try and leave with about 60 secs of stoppage left. ( not always easy to judge ) I'm then on the concourse when the final whistle blows. A risk I know but its my choice.
I just can't understand 85 mins. It makes no sense.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think a cull of Brighton fans need to happen, in order for the rest of the fans to flourish and prosper, the ones arriving early and eating too much may need to be taken into those doors we never see open.

Que music from 'Disney' Tower of Terror :eek:

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
I think a cull of Brighton fans need to happen, in order for the rest of the fans to flourish and prosper, the ones arriving early and eating too much may need to be taken into those doors we never see open.

I think we should bring the capacity down to 8000 and bring back CHIPS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here