Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of Middlesbrough game on tv in pubs next Saturday

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Next Saturday I'm gonna miss my Saturday football fix Middlesbrough away is off my radar so I'm hoping The Blue Lagoon or other pubs might be showing it does anyone know if the games have been announced for streaming next Saturday or when they will be :albion2:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Mr S... like you, got to have my fix...looking forward to any advice about streaming this match

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Next Saturday I'm gonna miss my Saturday football fix Middlesbrough away is off my radar so I'm hoping The Blue Lagoon or other pubs might be showing it does anyone know if the games have been announced for streaming next Saturday or when they will be :albion2:

Can't believe your not going.... No loyalty... Lol

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've got a line drawn across Blighty and anything above Leeds is of my radar Although i do feel tempted I asked miss Soprano if she fancied a weekend in Middlesbrough I won't print her answer

Brother is staying in Richmond a nice little Nth Yorkshire town perhaps had you suggested that the answer may have been different.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I've got a line drawn across Blighty and anything above Leeds is of my radar Although i do feel tempted I asked miss Soprano if she fancied a weekend in Middlesbrough I won't print her answer

Lol. I think I know what it may have been

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Most of the local landlords who are clued up appear to have access via these foreign sat companies simular to the one the women in Portsmouth won her court case with Sky over.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I do hope it's on as I'm on holiday in Tenerife next week and that'll mean I'll be able to watch it al-fresco at one of the local hostelries with a nice cold beer or two!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Alternatively just travel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here