Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving Early

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I'd love to know what there was to do in Brighton & Hove between 5pm & 6pm it must be something very special to justify the people streaming out of the game on the 85th min (sometimes 10 mins before the end of the game). The team were desperate for our suppport yesterday and it really annoys me to see the ground empty like it does, transport is spot on now and there really is no reason at all to leave early. I was so happy that so many missed our equalising goal but then disapointed yet again as more decided to leave once we had made it 1-1.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I do sometimes leave early on the week nights because of having to be up early for work and leaving just 8 mins early gets me home up to an hour sooner. On a Saturday I don't see what the rush is.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
This is the definitive fact. There are a lot of new Albion 'followers' not 'supporters'. Those 'followers' will leave early in many cases, the loyal 'supporters' will stay to the end.

It's simple and once understood, is easier to accept.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two people left WSU as soon as we equalised, maybe they thought that was the end of the game

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd love to know what there was to do in Brighton & Hove between 5pm & 6pm it must be something very special to justify the people streaming out of the game on the 85th min (sometimes 10 mins before the end of the game). The team were desperate for our suppport yesterday and it really annoys me to see the ground empty like it does, transport is spot on now and there really is no reason at all to leave early. I was so happy that so many missed our equalising goal but then disapointed yet again as more decided to leave once we had made it 1-1.

The team were not desperate for our support yesterday. They were desperate for some creativity and fight in midfield, and some confidence and guile up front. Those would have made much more of a difference to the result.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Does it cause you sleepless nights, does it really impact on your life. My worries are paying bills as they increase and there is still no sign of a pay rise. My children thinking I have endless money to buy them all the latest fashions. Then for the last few weeks, it has been about finding the money to renew our STs and making sure we can afford it. The person sitting next to me leaving 5 minutes early has no impact on my enjoyment of the game or in my life, therefore I couldn't give a toss if he wanted to miss the equalising goal to get home a little bit early. Look at it a different way, the more people that leave before the end of a game, means less people leaving after the game, in turn not so big queues.

This is the definitive fact. There are a lot of new Albion 'followers' not 'supporters'. Those 'followers' will leave early in many cases, the loyal 'supporters' will stay to the end.

It's simple and once understood, is easier to accept.

If that was true, how do you account for the exodus out of Withdean every game on about 85 minutes?

D

Deleted member 18477

Does it cause you sleepless nights, does it really impact on your life. My worries are paying bills as they increase and there is still no sign of a pay rise. My children thinking I have endless money to buy them all the latest fashions. Then for the last few weeks, it has been about finding the money to renew our STs and making sure we can afford it. The person sitting next to me leaving 5 minutes early has no impact on my enjoyment of the game or in my life, therefore I couldn't give a toss if he wanted to miss the equalising goal to get home a little bit early. Look at it a different way, the more people that leave before the end of a game, means less people leaving after the game, in turn not so big queues.

This. Thank god some people are like me as well! :thumbsup:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
This. Thank god some people are like me as well! :thumbsup:
hahaha says someone with 5853 post on a internet site :)next time i will my post my current job situation and the state of my finances ! Idiots

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Stop. Being. A. Dick.

Serioulsy. Bore off.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I do sometimes leave early on the week nights because of having to be up early for work and leaving just 8 mins early gets me home up to an hour sooner. On a Saturday I don't see what the rush is.

Nobody works saturday night/sunday morning then? A mate of mine is a bus driver, he often rushes off on a saturday to get to work.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Some people need to stop worrying about what other people get up to. The OP seems to be a bit of a plum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here