Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Middlesbrough?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Assuming that KLL and Buckley are out for Saturday, admittedly the worst case scenario, I wonder what team will take to the pitch at Boro? I shudder at the thought of the limited options that Gus would then have available to him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One that will win hopefully

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
crofts and hammond in a slow bore fest of jockying and not crossing the halfway line?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Bridcutt Crofts
Dave Vicente Orlandi
Ulloa

No flying wingers, but then from all accounts, our wingers cannot cross accurately anyway. On paper, Dave, Vicente and Orlandi if playing well, should create enough.

JFC on the bench

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
PIG

Calderon-Greer-Upson-Bridge

Bridcutt-Hammond

Spanish Dave-Vicente-Orlandi

Ulloa

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Without sounding ultra negative, It's Middlesbrough...We could sign Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and we'd still lose.

We've only ever won once at either Ayresome Park or the Riverside...Don't expect us to do anything this year!

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven

Kuszczak
Calderon - Greer - Upson - Bridge
Bridcutt - Hammond
Lopez - Vicente - Orlandi
Ulloa

Subs
Ankergren - El-Abd - Painter - Crofts - Forster-Caskey - March - Barker

with the squad how it is i feel 3 youngsters will be on bench

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Without sounding ultra negative, It's Middlesbrough...We could sign Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and we'd still lose.

We've only ever won once at either Ayresome Park or the Riverside...Don't expect us to do anything this year!

Agree. Not a happy hunting ground for us. Must admit to being a bit concerned now, with Bolton away at Brizzle next Saturday and Leicester at home to Brum the Friday night before, we could be down to 8th come next Saturday evening :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here