Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennett - 2 decent assists today...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
He used to have a cracking assist record with us and 2 good crosses today lead to goals for Norwich... I'd love to have him back with us.

I remember his cracking half volley at Oldham a few years back too, lovely strike on a cold day to warm the cockles!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He is what we're missing. Top class player, hopefully surplus to requirements in the summer...

Needs to stop playing well though.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
First time he has got an assist all season and he gets two in one game. Things may be starting to look up for him at Norwich as he has played 90 minutes for the last three games. He previously has only played 90 minutes in the premier league once this season.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
First time he has got an assist all season and he gets two in one game. Things may be starting to look up for him at Norwich as he has played 90 minutes for the last three games. He previously has only played 90 minutes in the premier league once this season.

It wasn't actually his first assist though, was it? I'm sure I've at least one other.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
He used to have a cracking assist record with us and 2 good crosses today lead to goals for Norwich... I'd love to have him back with us.

I remember his cracking half volley at Oldham a few years back too, lovely strike on a cold day to warm the cockles!

Anyone else see Final Score yesterday where Garth Crooks was saying Elliot had the assist and Dion Dublin was saying no it's Bennett. Marl Chapman had to interject and say they were both right!!

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Improving week in week out, wish he came back, just what were missing.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Loved Elliot, great player, nice guy.

As much as the fantasy of Bobby in the stripes again appeals, having EB back really would be a great signing. Not that is of course.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
as a norwich fan, nice to see benno finally get a chance after pretty much being frozen out

was awful at wigan last week like most of the team but hopefully yesterday can give him some confidence

crosses are about the only way we can score these days!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I remember him having a very good game early on in the season against Villa away but he doesn't seem to have had much of a look in since then. Strange as Norwich are hardly blessed with lots of good midfielders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here