Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not top 6

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
And before you al start blah blah blah

We might fluke top 6 but let's be honest we are probably about 7 th to 10 th best in the division.

Not fussed as championship amazing but let's not delude ourselves here . Be real

Loving it all the same

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
You don't "fluke" a League position. 46 games tends to iron out anomalies and if we finish 6th we deserve it. If we don't then we deserve to finish wherever we end up.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm behind the boys , don't get me wrong. I'm vocal and not negative from the wsu . I just feel we are a bit short and are not producing at the business end when play off teams do. Sue me

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
And before you al start blah blah blah

We might fluke top 6 but let's be honest we are probably about 7 th to 10 th best in the division.

Not fussed as championship amazing but let's not delude ourselves here . Be real

Loving it all the same
We have been drawing games all season why should that change now,the team is toothless and lacks desire to win.There is too much emphasis on passing and not enough on putting the ball in the onion bag.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We have been drawing games all season why should that change now,the team is toothless and lacks desire to win.There is too much emphasis on passing and not enough on putting the ball in the onion bag.

Hard to beat more like and would not say toothless. Just not up to top 6 standard . 3 players short I would say. It's all good

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not enough fighters* in the side. At least Lua Lua keeps plugging away even when he is not playing well.

(Not intended as a reference to any scrapes off the pitch)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not enough fighters* in the side. At least Lua Lua keeps plugging away even when he is not playing well.

(Not intended as a reference to any scrapes off the pitch)

Thought that when we could not touch ball for ten mins round 80 th min mark

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thought that when we could not touch ball for ten mins aroun 80 th minute mark . More fire needed . More bollocks and fight

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Hard to beat more like and would not say toothless. Just not up to top 6 standard . 3 players short I would say. It's all good

We need 2 strikers a back up goal keeper and replacements for those that leave in the summer,with FFP kicking in we will not get them, tough season coming up

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The difference between the 4th best and about the 16th best is indiscernible. It's been a crazy season with no more than 2 or 3 results separating the vast majority. Saying we're better or worse than last season or we're the 'n'th best is pure guesswork imo

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It's been an up and down season for most clubs, its not an easy league and anybody can beat anybody. We are 6th and its still in our hands. Win our last 2 home games and pick up a couple of points away from home, should see us in the play offs. The teams around us have to play each other and teams at the bottom who are fighting relegation. Boro our next game and we should come away with a point and another at Peterborough should keep us in 6th. That leaves Blackpool, Leeds and Wolves all winnable, its game on and the play offs will be anybody's .

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Teams that do well do get a lot of fluke results - it's what distinguishes them from the rest.

There is no such thing as a fluke. Wasn't it Napoleon or someone who said he always picked Generals who were 'lucky'.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
The difference between the 4th best and about the 16th best is indiscernible. It's been a crazy season with no more than 2 or 3 results separating the vast majority. Saying we're better or worse than last season or we're the 'n'th best is pure guesswork imo

Whether we are better than last season or not is irrelevent,we have spent **** all on the team the pretty ground will not get us promoted or keep us out of the 3rd division only the team can do that.Sticking with Barnes and CMS has cost this club untold amount of money

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Whether we are better than last season or not is irrelevent,we have spent **** all on the team the pretty ground will not get us promoted or keep us out of the 3rd division only the team can do that.Sticking with Barnes and CMS has cost this club untold amount of money

You are so blinkered. Try thinking about the Albion as a long term project rather than a wham bam thank you mam type of exercise. It's obvious we would like to play against the best. Building that takes time. It means getting the right infrastructure in place. Money is being spent in the right areas now and will be spent in the right areas in future. Be patient.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Absolutely not irellevant, I'm just saying there's no real measure by which we can judge. It is a fact though that no team has any right to simply get better because they spend a bit more money, ask Leeds, Leicester, Forest, Birmingham etc etc

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here