Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off Final Wembley Stadium Brighton v Crystal Palace [Official Match Thread]

1066gull

Thought I would start planning ahead.

Que sera sera....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ban.

1066gull

How is this ban worthy? I'm just getting excited at the much anticipated prospect we will face and muller our arch rivals again

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
:cool::cool:Mmmmm a warm May afternoon watching our Spanish flowers blossom, running rings around the scum......

1066gull

I'm amazed he is still allowed to post.

How is the acting going, Adrie?
good thank you mate. Been doing bit parts and prop acting. One day I hope to go on to drama school, but looking to earn the money first and pay myself. Currently busy with my family at present. Dad struggling with the winter physically.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
good thank you mate. Been doing bit parts and prop acting. One day I hope to go on to drama school, but looking to earn the money first and pay myself. Currently busy with my family at present. Dad struggling with the winter physically.

Keep plugging away. A break can come at any time or age.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How is this ban worthy? I'm just getting excited at the much anticipated prospect we will face and muller our arch rivals again

Ever heard of tempting fate ?

You don't actually need to win!( in regulation) as long as Leceister & Bolton fair worse!

You do in the play offs and the OP is suggesting both us and Palace would get to the final which suggests he expects us to win our first play off set of matches.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You don't actually need to win!( in regulation) as long as Leceister & Bolton fair worse!

That's the spirt...Reminds of the Mike Bassett film. Doesn't matter how crap we are, just hope two others are worse. Don't think Bolton are going to oblige though. We need three more wins minimum. Otherwise this will go down as another major balls up. One win in 7 and 7 points out of last possible 21. It's last season all over again, only this time there really is no excuse.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
That's the spirt...Reminds of the Mike Bassett film. Doesn't matter how crap we are, just hope two others are worse. Don't think Bolton are going to oblige though. We need three more wins minimum. Otherwise this will go down as another major balls up. One win in 7 and 7 points out of last possible 21. It's last season all over again, only this time there really is no excuse.

My Response to Earnest was a "tong in cheek comment" and a mathamatical fact, personally I feel we are in great shape to win more games and to progress well. Tough games against Forest & Foxes drawn and a little disappointed against Charlton we could not get the win bur still played well. No one wants to play us, that's for sure!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
My Response to Earnest was a "tong in cheek comment" and a mathamatical fact, personally I feel we are in great shape to win more games and to progress well. Tough games against Forest & Foxes drawn and a little disappointed against Charlton we could not get the win bur still played well. No one wants to play us, that's for sure!

No one wants promotion as much as I do..But I don't share your optimism. Fact's are fact's, we have won one game in 7 and taken 7 pts out of the last 21 played for, hardly the form horse. Why would no one want to play us??? our play is predictable and easy to set up against and even the manager has thrown a moody at the most crucial stage of the season. Things can turn around quickly that's for sure but the Palace match should really have been a springboard for us to kick on and it just hasn't happened. Leicester came here yesterday with the worse form in the league and really should have won. I would like to pretend otherwise but the signs are not good, I wish they were and anyone that's thinks differently is kidding themselves.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here