Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today. GGGGGGRRRRRRR !!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sometimes BHAFC fans make me cringe.

The support today was piss poor and so much negativity around me. FFS Leicester City are a good team with the best defence in the league fighting for the win and a play off spot. What did you expect ?, for them to roll over and for us to be 3 up in 30 minutes.

It was a VERY GOOD point today and keeps us in the play offs and 2 points ahead of the pack. What more do you want ?!.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Yes.

Not sure what more to add to that really, it seems that everytime we have a good performance (3-0...) expectations for the next few games are sky high and anything less OBVIOUSLY is because a certain player/the team are completely crap and a disgrace to the shirt (actually heard this today, riled me somewhat).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
i was tensed up throughout the whole game and even when i sang, which was fairly regularly, it was a muttering verse. What a thoroughly difficult game to watch, and an excellent result considering the big money beasts we were up against.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I fear for this board over the next two games.

This just isn't a 'roll teams over' division.

We stepped up to the plate for Palace, but that wasn't just about football we, the fans, were owed that one.

Week in week out the division is completely unpredictable.
It doesn't matter how we do it, just so long as we stay in a play-off spot, for Wolves then we're sorted.

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
what, the amazing leicester team that have won once since the end of Jan.....................

hardly inspiring US......

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
From my seat I heard so much moaning, I struggled to understand why certain people bother going. When Vicente came on it was "earn your money you lazy *******" and after a pacy attack resulting in a desperate clearing into the East stand it was a desperate "where's the urgency?". It is as if some people have no control over what meaningless gibberish comes out of their mouths.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
palace was our game,tbh does anyone really think we are good enough to go up,i mean really? dreamers im afraid

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
i was tensed up throughout the whole game and even when i sang, which was fairly regularly, it was a muttering verse. What a thoroughly difficult game to watch, and an excellent result considering the big money beasts we were up against.

the massive club thats won 1/15........... an excellent result you say.??

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Anyone else board of hearing "it was a good point etc etc....."?

before the game i would have been unhappy with a point. Scoring in the 88th to rob a better side, on the day, of a win, i was relieved to get the point....

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
How about some passion from the manager?

Sometimes BHAFC fans make me cringe.

The support today was piss poor and so much negativity around me. FFS Leicester City are a good team with the best defence in the league fighting for the win and a play off spot. What did you expect ?, for them to roll over and for us to be 3 up in 30 minutes.

It was a VERY GOOD point today and keeps us in the play offs and 2 points ahead of the pack. What more do you want ?!.

Yes, the atmosphere was crap, but is it any surprise given the almost total lack of interest seemingly shown by Poyet? He was sat legs crossed, arms folded for most of the game, only saw him on his feet two or three times. After Leicester scored why wasn't he on his feet geeing up our players? Is it any wonder the players themselves looked jaded and dis-interested if that's the kind of message they're getting from the sidelines??!! In the second half particularly, Leicester looked like the only team wanting to go and actually win the game.

Both home games this week have seen lacklustre performances and today felt like a typical last game of the season with nothing to play for, rather than the vital six-pointer that it actually was.

Can we read anything into Poyet's lack of after match interviews combined with his body language - is his attitude now that he'll be in the premier league next season either with or without us?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Yes me. I totally agreed with those comments when we were punching above our weight at Withdean. Now, with the biggest gates in the league, and ambitions to get promotion, it is simply total bollox!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I enjoyed the game, thought we were lucky to get a point and I thought Leicester looked a better team than us.

Not angry, not pissed off just a little disappointed but I didn't actually expect any more before the game started.

We did well not to lose IMO.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

No but I'm bored with negative "fans" who can't spell......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here