Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wes Morgan

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not seen any comments about him but thought he was superb today. Some fantastic tackles and marshalled the defence well.

Vies with Chalobah as the best opposition player I've seen this year at the Amex

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Absolute class. Only gave Ulloa one clear cut chance today which he spurned.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Makes up for the double heartache he suffered late at the Amex last season.

The other Championship level centre half had Ulloa in his pocket.

Suppose that what's money buys you (Leicester's mega loss-causing player payroll, bears this out), although every other team of late have enjoyed playing Leicester :smile: .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Not seen any comments about him but thought he was superb today. Some fantastic tackles and marshalled the defence well.

Vies with Chalobah as the best opposition player I've seen this year at the Amex

I think that he is generally superb and the Albion need a centre back with that sort of ability and presence.

I think that Matty Upson exudes class but will he still be with us next season ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Can't kick the ball for shit, so not the most perfect centrehalf in the modern game. A bloody animal though. The whole team were these monstrous brutes and it was incredibly tough out there. Thank the heavens Gus made that Vicente substitution when he did as they were trampling all over us at the start of the second half. Changed the way they had to play and had them at times on the backfoot, which was such a relief.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He was immense, there was a worrying moment for us when he beat two of our players whilst running down the wing in an attacking position!!!... That shouldn't have happened!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
An old school style defender and bloody good at it as well. Shove a ball player next to him and he'd do well pretty much anywhere in the division.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne

Best centre back in the championship IMO

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Absolute quality defender in every aspect !!!!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Best Centreback in the division! However there's not many CB's better than Greer and Upson they are 2 of the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here