Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I thought he was excellent today, covered the pitch, won the ball back, and marauded well. Alongside Liam he was my MOTM. Clearly not supported in this view by the looks of the player ratings. Sometimes I think we all enter our own individual parallel universe when we take our seats at the Amex.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought he was excellent today, covered the pitch, won the ball back, and marauded well. Alongside Liam he was my MOTM. Clearly not supported in this view by the looks of the player ratings. Sometimes I think we all enter our own individual parallel universe when we take our seats at the Amex.

:fishing: , shirley?
Good intentions, but now highlighted by the opposition has having the pace of a snail.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I agree, thought he was quite lively today in a lacklustre team. Not sure about the attempted scissor kick clearance right in front of goal in the 1st half mind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Calde was our only attacking threat today.

Correct me if I'm wrong but their goal had nothing to do with him, and defensively he was plenty sound enough, for someone actually trying to score a goal.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Calde was our only attacking threat today.

Correct me if I'm wrong but their goal had nothing to do with him, and defensively he was plenty sound enough, for someone actually trying to score a goal.

no he made 3 mistakes in first 5 mins though , upson was at fault with the goal

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was it Calde's header cleared off the line in the first half?
Yes, and he spent a lot of the crucial 15 mins in their area as well as defending.

Battled googling hard to win back numerous throw-ins and a couple of corners.

Feb 12, 2013
Thought he was awful, prepositionally inept and refused to head the ball at times which allowed them to gain possession, even in the box at one point in the first half. Also didn't take authority and go to the ball instead creating a comedy to-me to-you scenario where no one moved until Leicester came away with the ball. Nugent was very lively first half and wasn't kept quiet at all, Kane was also dangerous when coming on. I love him, he gives his all - but he isn't good enough

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Start badly but got better. Great header. Probably covered more distance on the pitch than any two other players added together. Was shattered at the end.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Thought he was awful, prepositionally inept and refused to head the ball at times which allowed them to gain possession, even in the box at one point in the first half. Also didn't take authority and go to the ball instead creating a comedy to-me to-you scenario where no one moved until Leicester came away with the ball. Nugent was very lively first half and wasn't kept quiet at all, Kane was also dangerous when coming on. I love him, he gives his all - but he isn't good enough

Sorry, just didn't see it like that at all.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Honestly, I thought he seemed off the pace today, a few mistakes early on and at times in the second half the leicester winger seemed to be enjoying himself a bit too much.

That said, I can't fault his commitment or effort as he was clearly spent by the end of the match.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
For the first few minutes today I wondered what planet he was on. He ducked a header early on that could have put us in danger and on several occasions failed to attack the ball when it was loose a matter of feet from him and just ball watched. He did get a bit better as the game went on..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here