Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEWARNED : Thieving Albion SCUM in East Stand Family Area

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So today's my birthday along with my eldest son so we both, along with my youngest son, get a treat by going to the match today. Great seats in family area of East Stand thanks to an NSC member.

Boys give me my card at the football ( long story ) and I put it under my seat with the free Orlandi posters. Go to leave and some scum has taken the card ( left the posters strangely ).

So, if you're that scum I hope you can live with ruining my birthday, my son's birthday and upsetting two little boys.

I never expected that such lowlife scum would follow the Albion.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself if you're reading this ( or if you know who it was then please help ). If your life is that desperate that garden vouchers make such a difference to you then keep them but the card is worth nothing to you.

Either:

1. PM me and I'll send you my address to send the card.

2. Text me on 07971 169553 and I'll send you my address.

3. Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com

Please help redeem my faith in Albion fans.

I'm off to get pissed now and hopefully tomorrow I can cheer two little boys up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sorry about your loss.
A minority will take anything if they can. Just the grime of society, with no morals, and not prepared to only acquire things in life from their honest hard work.
I hope somehow he gets caught.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They have not ruined your birthday. Gardening vouchers (and indeed cards) come and go, but the positive memory of spending the birthday saturday together with your sons will live with you for longer.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So today's my birthday along with my eldest son so we both, along with my youngest son, get a treat by going to the match today. Great seats in family area of East Stand thanks to an NSC member.

Boys give me my card at the football ( long story ) and I put it under my seat with the free Orlandi posters. Go to leave and some scum has taken the card ( left the posters strangely ).

So, if you're that scum I hope you can live with ruining my birthday, my son's birthday and upsetting two little boys.

I never expected that such lowlife scum would follow the Albion.

I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself if you're reading this ( or if you know who it was then please help ). If your life is that desperate that garden vouchers make such a difference to you then keep them but the card is worth nothing to you.

Either:

1. PM me and I'll send you my address to send the card.

2. Text me on 07971 169553 and I'll send you my address.

3. Send it to the club asking for them to contact Westdene Seagull on Northstandchat.com

Please help redeem my faith in Albion fans.

I'm off to get pissed now and hopefully tomorrow I can cheer two little boys up.

Had my birthday card nicked that I casually left under my seat, end of the world.com

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If having a card blow away (my theory) is going to completely ruin your day then the day probably wasn't worth a card in the first place.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
They have not ruined your birthday. Gardening vouchers (and indeed cards) come and go, but the positive memory of spending the birthday saturday together with your sons will live with you for longer.

Fair point - thank you.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Had my birthday card nicked that I casually left under my seat, end of the world.com

If having a card blow away (my theory) is going to completely ruin your day then the day probably wasn't worth a card in the first place.

I'm guessing neither of you have children - it's the sentimental value - not any old card. Thanks for showing your caring side though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it possible that it got kicked down to the seat in front of you? It might be worthwhile contacting the club to see if it's been handed in.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
of such meaning and sentimental value that you put it on the ground under your seat?

This. Ok, not nice but what a bed-wetter. Christ.

Too big to put in a pocket and I never thought anyone would be scummy enough to steal a card. Glad you can justify theft in your own minds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here