Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrate!

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Why so many down posters tonight. We nicked a point in a game that we should have lost, we are still in the play-offs, Ulloa is still fit, we're unbeaten in the league at home this year,we had the highest attendance in all leagues today, Kaz scored a cracker. I'll drink to that!

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Certainly, it puts the points dropped at Forest and against Charlton into perspective but if we had lost we would have real reason to be depressed. A few weeks ago LCFC were 15 points ahead of us so it underlines how a handful of games can change everything. It's going to be very interesting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame Bolton are now in the mix, 50% chance of play-offs now

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Two dire home performances, Lua Lua and Buckley probably out for a couple of weeks, Bolton on fire, 7 points from 7....

Win away to Mboro and all could change and Bolton could even replace palarse

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Watching the Watford/Cardiff game on the tv, the commentator bloke at half time said that Watford are the only team outside the top two that could realistically make an auto promotion spot, others could have, but if you look at teams like Brighton that have drawn to many of their recent games...bla, bla, bla.

I think he's right, no one seems consistent enough to storm up the table and say we're finishing in the top two. So we could be a lot better off than we are, but, I thought we did well today. Gus made a good sub by bringing Vicente on (at a point where we were starting to struggle). Leicester are a good team with a great goal difference, we're in the playoffs with it all in our hands.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Point gained today.We didn't play well at all and we dug out a result. I wouldn't say I'm happy, but relieved wouldn't be far off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perspective - I'm pleased with the point, but 3 points from the last 3 games isn't good enough - we should be comfortable by now really...

Oh well... makes for an exciting end to the season anyway!
The way the division is panning out, nobody top to bottom can be comfortable, we just have to accept it, :sigh: take it one game at a time :sigh:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bolton now have to play:-

Bristol City
Leicester
Middlesborough
Cardiff
Blackpool.

They can easily drop 6 points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My glass is half full tonight.

Mine is not and will be a fully bodied white after an evening walk.

We are still well in with a shout of the play-offs

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would say 60/40 to us as we are in the position that others are chasing and can only get it if we fail. Bolton still have Leicester to play away so both cant get 3 points they also have Cardiff away. The crunch is next Saturday we need a point at Middlesbro as Bolton are away to Bristol City and a win for them and defeat for us would put them above us. Come on Sean O Driscoll turn them over for us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would say 60/40 to us as we are in the position that others are chasing and can only get it if we fail. Bolton still have Leicester to play away so both cant get 3 points they also have Cardiff away. The crunch is next Saturday we need a point at Middlesbro as Bolton are away to Bristol City and a win for them and defeat for us would put them above us. Come on Sean O Driscoll turn them over for us.

My calculation was just on fact, no thought about form at all

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Why so many down posters tonight. We nicked a point in a game that we should have lost, we are still in the play-offs, Ulloa is still fit, we're unbeaten in the league at home this year,we had the highest attendance in all leagues today, Kaz scored a cracker. I'll drink to that!

Me too

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Who knows when a chance this good for the play-offs will next come our way? Enough gormless draws already!

Sadly i think the draws will cost us but we will be in a great position next season when fair play kicks in as not many teams will be able to spend what they are now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here