Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Est Stand Upper/lower dont forget to...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
wear a baseball cap today...ive found sunglasses not sufficient..its been a rare event to have the sunshine at a game this season... i think the last one was the Arsenal game and one or 2 before that it can spoil your enjoyment..that is all

wear a baseball cap today...ive found sunglasses not sufficient..its been a rare event to have the sunshine at a game this season... I think the last one was the arsenal game and one or 2 before that it can spoil your enjoyment..that is all

i will be wearing

2ND TO LAST GAME BEFORE S/T EXPIRES:eek:

Attachments

• badgers-TM01.jpg
    badgers-TM01.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 170

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
...... and shout yourselves senseless for 95 minutes (yes, that means staying until the end too!!)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I will be in 1901 on East today. Are they still strick on a dress code and does an Albion hoodie count as OK?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
wear a baseball cap today...ive found sunglasses not sufficient..its been a rare event to have the sunshine at a game this season... i think the last one was the Arsenal game and one or 2 before that it can spoil your enjoyment..that is all

Very good point. Already got ours at the ready....now where are my blasted sunglasses as well, seems an age since I've needed them!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Positivly basked in it. The lady in front 1st removed her coat and later her wolly cardy and, well, it didn't get any hotter.

My 1901 experince, nice to have a table & chairs and beer in a glass. Nice to have a half time complementary tea or coffee and a better class of loo. Sunshine was nice, my mates in WSU were still cold.

Good to sample the atmos from elsewhere and the East is not as quiet as many think although so many left 10 mins from the end, not like the other stands. Still, they got mugged off, paying for 90 mins, leaving early and missing the goal, ha!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I will be in 1901 on East today. Are they still strick on a dress code and does an Albion hoodie count as OK?

Dress code is no sports shoes, and your shirt must have a collar, no replica football shirts. Ive seen a few people in BHA polo shirts, can't imagine your hoody would be a problem So long as you have a shirt on under. As far as I've experienced It's no more or less 'strict' now than it has been since the first game.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
My seat is front row East Upper northish.

The sun is now high enough that the East stand roof shades where I am.

I had my sun glasses but didn't have to use them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here