Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to face in the Play off semi?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If and I sincerely hope we finish in the top 6 what team would you like to face in the semi? I think Watford were producing some varied results and fancied doing them until they went to Hull and Won, Forest would probably be a glamour semi final tie but are the form side , Palace on their recent form would give us our best chance but all the rivalry could spoil the occasion( rather avoid them for starters). So After alot of thought I'm going for Watord/Hull then a one off Game against Palace in the Final.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
As long as we make it, really not that fussed. Could probably do without a midweek trip to Hull though :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hull

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Cardiff has to be the answer, surely? Considering the form they'd have to be on...

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I'd really like it to be Cardiff. They would be on an almighty low having thrown away automatic promotion and have blown it in the play-offs for the last 3 seasons! A further sweetner would be palace slipping to 7th of course!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Forest. They are on a good run granted, but really are not that special

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Not liking Watford, rather Forest because i reckon we could do them over 2 legs.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
not watford........and lets chat about this after the game today - if we lose it could all look pretty bad....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here