Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Date: 6th April 2013
Venue: American Express Community Stadium
Kick Off: 15.00
Referee: Jonathan Moss

6th vs 7th at the Amex tomorrow as Brighton face off against Leicester in arguably the biggest match of the season for both sides. A victory for the Seagulls would extend the gap over their visitors to 5 points whilst a win for the away team would see them swap places with the hosts.

Following on from Tuesday's 0-0 draw at home to Charlton, it will be interesting to see if Gus Poyet keeps faith with the same starting eleven. Andrea Orlandi will be pushing for a start, possibly at the expense of Kazenga Lua Lua whilst Dean Hammond may be brought into midfield to help combat Leicester's physicality.

Leonardo Ulloa will be looking to extend his fine recent goalscoring form and Gordon Greer will be hoping the manager will retain him in the side ahead of Adam El-Abd.

The visitors come into the match in woeful form but will be boosted by the return of Wes Morgan from a 1 match suspension. Chris Wood will once again be hoping to bite the hand that used to feed him following on from his brace for Millwall earlier in the season prior to his move to the Foxes in the January transfer window.

My prediction? A hard fought 2-1 win for the Albion, Ulloa and Buckley with the goals.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this the "official" official matchday thread ?

Jimmy Grimble

Odds on Casper Schmeichael man of the match?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Jimmy Grimble

Kasper Schmeichel*

(Atrocious spelling in my previous post)

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
can we get behind the team even if they are not playing well it is so quiet and its like library sometimes and we wait for something to happen to get us going and we should be singing nonstop for 90+ mins

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here