Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry - East Stand Upper

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Terry in row u. Please shut the **** up tomorrow and stop criticising - get behind the Albion.

Thankfully at withdean I didn't have to sit anywhere near you. But over this season you've become unbearable to those near you. I don't care that you don't like Vicente, david, Hammond or Greer. Not do I care that you had a play with a stripper in benidorm. Nor do the kids behind you.

Please just eat a pie and refrain from spouting bollocks tomorrow.

Thanks.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Won't he be preparing for the Sunderland match?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Terry in row u. Please shut the **** up tomorrow and stop criticising - get behind the Albion.

Thankfully at withdean I didn't have to sit anywhere near you. But over this season you've become unbearable to those near you. I don't care that you don't like Vicente, david, Hammond or Greer. Not do I care that you had a play with a stripper in benidorm. Nor do the kids behind you.

Please just eat a pie and refrain from spouting bollocks tomorrow.

Thanks.
Some so called fans love to slate off their players...it makes them think that they are a wise sage and everybody should listen to them because in their tiny minds they are right.........The big Poops!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Similar to the guy in the back row at Forest last week bursting a blood vessel whilst effing and blinding about Ankergren. Instead of keeping him motivated let's crucify him so every last drop of confidence has gone and he lets in another goal. Pointless support!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Hahahaha ok mate I will but will you stop wearing makeup it bothers me!

Many Thanks
Terry Row U

terrybha

Jan 3, 2010
Dear mccraque

It has previously been pointed out to me that you have made personal remarks about me on NSC but I have yet to pluck up the courage to sit behind my keyboard and get personal. Personally I think that is never the best approach.

However, I can't ignore this thread that you seem to have dedicated to myself. I'm guessing from your comments above that you must sit very close to me and my mates in the East Stand Upper and you must also pay close attention to some of our conversations. I'm guessing you probably sit in the row in front of us. If so, please can I ask why you haven't been man enough to talk to me face to face?

Unfortunately I won't be at the game today but I look forward to discussing your insults above at the Blackpool game on the 20th.

Friendly wishes

Terry

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Dear mccraque

It has previously been pointed out to me that you have made personal remarks about me on NSC but I have yet to pluck up the courage to sit behind my keyboard and get personal. Personally I think that is never the best approach.

However, I can't ignore this thread that you seem to have dedicated to myself. I'm guessing from your comments above that you must sit very close to me and my mates in the East Stand Upper and you must also pay close attention to some of our conversations. I'm guessing you probably sit in the row in front of us. If so, please can I ask why you haven't been man enough to talk to me face to face?

Unfortunately I won't be at the game today but I look forward to discussing your insults above at the Blackpool game on the 20th.

Friendly wishes

Terry

Unconvincing :wrong:

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
As we're on the subject... to the Scottish bloke in the same row of the same stand - if you don't want to watch passing football every week, go back to f**king Cowdenbeath.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Dear mccraque

Friendly wishes

Terry

Would be funny as anything if the real Terry isn't at the game today, and this post really is from him :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here