Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's more important

Jan 30, 2008
a beer up/social with your mates on match day or actually going to the game ??? GOT TO SAY I'M IN THE BEER UP/ SOCIAL CAMP AND **** THE FOOTBALL these days :drink:
regards
DR

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Normally the social gig, but tomorrow will be me alone at home with a big fat joint, cold beer...hopefully watching a decent live stream :cool:

Need to make the most of my home alone situations!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's all about the social side, I don't enjoy watching football that much these days - hardly ever watch it on TV. :moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Has to be the football, being a non-drinker and always going to the football on my own kind of rules out the other option :cry:

Prawn Sandwich Brigade tomorrow----wined and 3 x course dined in 1901----gonna fill me boots up:wink:--------I will do my best to enjoy the footie as well:drink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
a beer up/social with your mates on match day or actually going to the game ??? GOT TO SAY I'M IN THE BEER UP/ SOCIAL CAMP AND **** THE FOOTBALL these days :drink:
regards
DR

To be honest, the beer. In some respects, it has always been about 'the day out', so to speak, ahem.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The social aspect is very important to me. I hate going to football on my own, in fact never do.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I like to combine the two and do it quite well. Beer and football perfect.
:drink::drink::drink::goal::goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here