Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little Josh

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Tony Blooms horse Little Josh had to be put down today, he fell and fractured a shoulder.:(
RIP Little Josh

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Sad news about Little Josh, always try and put a couple of quid on Blooms horses and did so again today. Thought he was doing ok, until he fell.
RIP Little Josh

Hopefully the 3 points tomorrow against Leicester will cheer him up a bit.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Opinionated person clearly!

Maybe you don't see the funny side of the thought, but no need to abuse me whilst hiding behind your keyboard. I very much doubt you would say it to my face. Well not twice anyway!

Enjoy your evening

Sorry fail to see any funny side to a horse getting badly injured and paying the ultimate price. I go racing regularly, have owned a share of a racehorse and many greyhounds and hate people who cheer or laugh when a horse falls or a dog pulls up injured just because they've backed something else. Finally I'll say it to your face anytime, you might be the one not to hear it twice.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Sorry fail to see any funny side to a horse getting badly injured and paying the ultimate price. I go racing regularly, have owned a share of a racehorse and many greyhounds and hate people who cheer or laugh when a horse falls or a dog pulls up injured just because they've backed something else. Finally I'll say it to your face anytime, you might be the one not to hear it twice.

Well that put a stop to that thread then.....yawn

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing

Clearly you missed my perhaps poor attempt at humour at the thought of Tony Bloom and all his wealth making a few quid out of this incident. There was nothing I said or meant to the detriment of the horse in question.
I actually like horses, and according to recent news I have probably eaten a few of late.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Clearly you missed my perhaps poor attempt at humour at the thought of Tony Bloom and all his wealth making a few quid out of this incident. There was nothing I said or meant to the detriment of the horse in question.
I actually like horses, and according to recent news I have probably eaten a few of late.

Why the long face? Talking of long faces, I hear out friend sandaza made headline news this week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here