Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TOO many DISHONEST people ABOUT nowadays

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A COUPLE of months ago I was in SAINSBURYS and DUE to my CONFUSED state I forgot to SCOOP my change out of the BOWL in the SELF service CHEQUE out. I thought NEXT time I go in I will GET it back but due to CIRCUMSTANCES I never went BACK until this MORNING.

I went to the CUSTOMER service and ASKED the girl if ANYONE had handed in my 9p CHANGE I had left in the change bowl.

SHE said someone HAD come in YESTERDAY and claimed it AFTER having HANDED it in.

How DISPACABLE that SOMEONE can rob a PENSIONER like me of 9p. I can ONLY hope THEY needed THE money that much.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
haha

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A COUPLE of months ago I was in SAINSBURYS and DUE to my CONFUSED state I forgot to SCOOP my change out of the BOWL in the SELF service CHEQUE out. I thought NEXT time I go in I will GET it back but due to CIRCUMSTANCES I never went BACK until this MORNING.

I went to the CUSTOMER service and ASKED the girl if ANYONE had handed in my 9p CHANGE I had left in the change bowl.

SHE said someone HAD come in YESTERDAY and claimed it AFTER having HANDED it in.

How DISPACABLE that SOMEONE can rob a PENSIONER like me of 9p. I can ONLY hope THEY needed THE money that much.

Shirley 9p is the equivalent to a mouthful of your Friday sausage [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]:eek:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has Gus left? Is Ulloa injured? What has caused this NSC backlash on Ernest?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Has Gus left? Is Ulloa injured? What has caused this NSC backlash on Ernest?

They are jealous OF my FIZZIQUE

FandangoLiveEvent.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who stole the money though ?

Was it the potless pillock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here