Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wes Morgan - Leicester

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Is anyone able to explain to me how it is that Wes Morgan is eligible to play tomorrow having served just one match for his straight red against Milwall?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
There seem to be a lot of football fans under the impression that a straight red is ALWAYS a 3 match ban. I think they need to go back and read the rule book.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Page 6 FA Discipline Handbook 2012-13

Serious foul play, violent conduct, spitting - 3 match ban
Offensive or insulting language (including gestures) - 2 match ban
Denying goal scoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball, denying a goal scoring opportunity by an offense punishable by free kick, or two yellows - 1 match ban

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Page 6 FA Discipline Handbook 2012-13

Serious foul play, violent conduct, spitting - 3 match ban
Offensive or insulting language (including gestures) - 2 match ban
Denying goal scoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball, denying a goal scoring opportunity by an offense punishable by free kick, or two yellows - 1 match ban

Where's the "being a **** and trying to trip up the referee" section?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
2 match ban for swearing, has anyone actaully recieved a red card for this, happens every single game!

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Will be one hell of a test for Ulloa. Morgan is a formidable centre half, and one that i feel should be wearing an Albion shirt. However, if he is sh*t tomorrow i will retract this statement.:)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
2 match ban for swearing, has anyone actaully recieved a red card for this, happens every single game!

A Wycombe player did in a Boxing Day match at Withdean. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a lull and his voice carried to the whole ground. Don't think the ref had much choice

I also remember a Luton player saying something to a lino and getting red-carded - that would have been about a similar time - 10/11 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here