Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Ince worth 25M?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
He's definitely better than Zaha in my view, but Zaha wasn't worth anywhere near £15m, so Ince is nowhere near £25m either.

It's clear he's just talking him up to get the big clubs attention

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I couldnt put a price on my kids I really couldnt.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Making the comparison to Winifred and the figure sounds about right.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why did Liverpool get rid rather than loaning him out?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if tom ince is worth 25 then matt phillips is worth 70.........so with two such dynamic players , why are they languishing in mid table............is it cos dere managar is well fik...?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Not really a surpirse. He knows Tom will leave so HAS to big up the price.

Of course they know they wont get £25m for him, but it can't do any harm.

The ridiculous price for Zaha has put Blackpool in an excellent position.

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Was going to write this

Serious question guys, I haven’t met or heard any Brighton fan that has anything positive to say about Zaha. Do you genuinely not rate him, or is it simply your hatred for Palace clouding your judgement? Or do you think he’s good but not worth a £10 million punt from Man U?

Admittedly, he didn’t play well in either game against Brighton, but has been fantastic for most of the season for both Palace and England U21. However, every Palace fan will tell you he needs to work on his end product, decision making and temperament. Man U are buying him for his potential and 10 million is nothing to them. I think SAF will get the best out of him, but may be wrong.

In a nutshell, if he was a Brighton player you’d love him. Difference is for me, I hate Brighton but I rate a lot of your players like Vicente, Buckley, Ulloa etc...I would never let the rivalry cloud my judegement, we are football fans at the end of the day and a good player is a good player...:thumbsup:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Serious question guys, I haven’t met or heard any Brighton fan that has anything positive to say about Zaha. Do you genuinely not rate him, or is it simply your hatred for Palace clouding your judgement? Or do you think he’s good but not worth a £10 million punt from Man U?

Admittedly, he didn’t play well in either game against Brighton, but has been fantastic for most of the season for both Palace and England U21. However, every Palace fan will tell you he needs to work on his end product, decision making and temperament. Man U are buying him for his potential and 10 million is nothing to them. I think SAF will get the best out of him, but may be wrong.

In a nutshell, if he was a Brighton player you’d love him. Difference is for me, I hate Brighton but I rate a lot of your players like Vicente, Buckley, Ulloa etc...I would never let the rivalry cloud my judegement, we are football fans at the end of the day and a good player is a good player...:thumbsup:

I think he's good, genuinely do, amazing dribbling but he seems to have a lack of end product and he thinks he's hard..

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
I think he's good, genuinely do, amazing dribbling but he seems to have a lack of end product and he thinks he's hard..

Agreed on end product, sometimes it's excellent, other times dreadful. Plus he is guilty of trying to beat 800 defenders when a simple pass would play someone in. However, don't agree about this 'think's he's hard' comment. He gets kicked all game by defenders and as a result gets frustrated with the opponents and the ref for lack of protection. He's a bad loser, but then SAF loves that in his players. Just needs to calm down a bit, but then he's only 20 with a lot of media spotlight and pressure this season. Will have to cope next year though when the antes are raised

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

He's a very good player, but he's also a cheat.

I'm happy to accept when a player is outstanding, very good, or just shit, and he's certainly not the latter. But the amount of clubs that have moaned about his simulation, the fact he has been booked for it 3 times this season and got away with it on tv countless other times (including winning a penalty last season against us) makes it hard for anyone outside of Palace to stand up and say he's a great talent, let alone a Brighton fan. I've got mates at uni supporting Forest, Leicester, Leeds, and Cardiff and all agree on the fact he's a talented, but cheating c*nt. That's not a coincidence.

He's got great potential, but at the moment scores nowhere near enough goals to be worth £15m. It's all well and good beating a man, Lua Lua did it for fun on Tuesday, but likewise he can't stick the ball in the back of the net. I'd say £6m for Ince is fair, who's record is far better.

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
He's a very good player, but he's also a cheat.

I'm happy to accept when a player is outstanding, very good, or just shit, and he's certainly not the latter. But the amount of clubs that have moaned about his simulation, the fact he has been booked for it 3 times this season and got away with it on tv countless other times (including winning a penalty last season against us) makes it hard for anyone outside of Palace to stand up and say he's a great talent, let alone a Brighton fan. I've got mates at uni supporting Forest, Leicester, Leeds, and Cardiff and all agree on the fact he's a talented, but cheating c*nt. That's not a coincidence.

He's got great potential, but at the moment scores nowhere near enough goals to be worth £15m. It's all well and good beating a man, Lua Lua did it for fun on Tuesday, but likewise he can't stick the ball in the back of the net. I'd say £6m for Ince is fair, who's record is far better.

Hold on, we are going off subject here.

We are debating his ability, not integrity. You can admit someon is a brilliant talent but also a cheat (Luis Suarez for example). I am willing to bet Zaha is the most fouled player in the Championship...his tricky and pace lures defenders into rash challenges, and often he's got 2-3 players all trying to surround and stop him at all costs and it gets messy. Some of these challenges are in the box, hence a penalty is given. Maybe he has made the most of some challenges in the box and maybe on that basis he can be labelled a cheat. But based on this, examples like Michael Owen are bigger cheats. On the subject of penalties, I was told that Brighton have had 3 less penalties than us this season....are all of these justified?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here