Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walk out music, time for a change?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Apologies if this has already been posted before but although Sussex by the sea is part of our history and I wouldn't want to change this but is it really getting the players going before the game? I wouldn't want SBS banished but maybe played after the game instead?

Any ideas on new anthems?

Right here right now? FBS for starters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Switch it to Let's Get Ready To Rhumble

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Im pretty sure they played Right Here Right Now after fanzone but before GOSBTS on Tuesday???

Or am I imagining it? I had had a few tbh

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Absolutely no way - we're not Cardiff.

Mike Bamber tried the Rocky theme in the 80's and it was changed back after about 6 games.

Not opposed to changing the musice in the build-up prior to Sussex by the Sea though.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Absolutely not. The club ran a poll on this while we were still at the Goldstone I think, and the result was overwhelmingly in favour of retaining GOSBTS. Ditching that is on a par with, or even worse than, after-goal celebration music. :nono:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies if this has already been posted before but although Sussex by the sea is part of our history and I wouldn't want to change this but is it really getting the players going before the game? I wouldn't want SBS banished but maybe played after the game instead?

Any ideas on new anthems?

Right here right now? FBS for starters

Why on earth do you want some crappy bog-standard disco music? If GOSBTS doesn't do anything for you then you're already dead.

(And yes, this has been done before, many times, but no worries!)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely no way - we're not Cardiff.

Mike Bamber tried the Rocky theme in the 80's and it was changed back after about 6 games.

Not opposed to changing the musice in the build-up prior to Sussex by the Sea though.
Indeed, I remember that, the team ran out to a chorus of boos!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Contro! Seems like this is a unanimous NO fkin way jose! Shirt changing to even be brought up is a disgrace!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Keep GOSBTS but would much prefer if they stopped the music at the point of "And we're going up to win the cup..." and let the crowd sing the final lines. It would make quite an impact and just maybe encourage people who don't ordinarily sing to join in for once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here